For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
bYjIfE3_d.jpg

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm gonna go way left field here... and this might be a whole different thread.

Could you imagine having the Infinity Gauntlet and all the stones in your possession provided you didn't get killed from using them?

Brehs be like :ohhh::blessed::jbhmm::gladbron::whoo::myman:
I have too many evil thoughts in mind if I could use the mind stone and reality stone to its full power.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So if anyone disappeared while riding a plane during the Thanos snap, does that mean they'll reappear in the air when Hulk brought them back? :jbhmm:

I better go move my jeep.:merchant:
Low key a dark scenario, if everyone appears the same place they were at, we'd have thousands of bodies falling from the sky. People who were on cruises stranded at sea. all sorts of shyt.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
They're both halves of a two part movie. Endgame works because of Infinity War. It wouldn't make sense to have Endgame be all action in the first half of the movie after Infinity War was straight up action scene after action scene. I understand some may find the beginning slow but I thought it was necessary to build up to the epic finale. I wouldn't watch Infinity War again without watching Endgame right after.

It's like that with Kill Bill 1 & 2 for me

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
thats a recent thing yeah?

Marvel in comics is kind of a cluster fukk ...

if MCU extracts the best part of all new different marvel and make something good out of it.... that will be incredible
Yeah last summer, so they can skip the Asian part or skip her altogether I just want to see Cavill as Captain Britain

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
i want and they would make a lot of money doing this a full integrated infinity saga cut

start from the end of Thor Ragnarok include the relevant parts of ant man and captain marvel- infinity war and end game and mix in some deleted scenes their okay saying are cannon

Seven hours of Joy :banderas:
I was literally thinking about that. Sorta like how they do the “Godfather” saga. I dead ass wouldn’t be surprised if they do that..

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why didnt the Avengers just go for the time stone and rewind time back to before Thanos got the stones? Or better yet, go back to when he's a kid and destroy him? Lol. Anyway, movie is excellent