AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
The way the movie started off was perfect. I couldnt imagine being the only one in my fam still alive after the snap :ohhh::mjcry:

When they pulled up on Thanos making eggs I thought he was using the reality stone on some :troll: but after finding out he destroyed the stones I was kind of shook. I wonder what consequences that will have on the universe moving forward. No time stone for Dr. Strange to protect anymore.

I did not expect there to be that big of a time jump but that "shouldve gone for the head" shyt hurt my man Thor for years. Knowing you were that close to preventing the snap made me understand why Thor was drunk and depressed all film.

Professor Hulk was dope and I prefer him over watching Banner look confused and scared all of Infinity War. Without Professor Hulk I dont know who takes the snap besides drunk Thor :whoa: or Captain Marvel who was too busy to help take down Thanos at the time :dahell:

They better show what she was occupied with in her next film since it was so important :shaq2:

Them going back to get the stones was cool call backs to the old movies but I wish there was more action with hulk. I thought they were going to show Professor Hulk fight original Hulk :ahh:

Professor Hulk wouldve gotten washed though :heh:

The ancient one had him slumped in the chair like :dead:

When she says herself Strange is meant to be the greatest of them all :salute:

They couldnt even sit back and see if the snap worked cause Thanos immediately blew they whole spot up :damn:

Thanos really displayed his hands in this one. Homie really sat down and waited for any of the surviving Avengers to pull up on him. Thor Ironman and Cap all looking like " do he have the stones :sadcam:".....
" nah but you know this is a trap right?:mjgrin:"
One of the best fight scenes of the whole MCU. Thanos was putting the beats on fat Thor and just before he issues the death blow Cap lifts the hammer and my theater turned into a damn concert crowd all 3 times :wow:

When it looks like Cap is about to take on Thanos army dolo and Black Panther and the whole Marvel Universe pulls up in them Dr. Strange portals I cried the first time I saw it brehs :mjcry: the most beautiful thing you'll probably ever see comic book movie wise.

Captain Marvel pops up and destroys Thanos Ship the dude next to me was sucking his teeth pissed. :umad:

He was even more salty when A Force showed up. :umad:

When Thanos tried to headbutt her and she just looked at him like :aicmon: I yelled " LETS GO :ooh::umad:"

Thanos then continues to grab the power stone and launch her ass to the moon on some Mario Smash bros shyt :mjlol:

Dr. Strange holding that 1 up to Tony and him realizing he is going to have to sacrifice himself gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it. Makes them last lines from Strange in Infinity War hold alot more weight. shyt this movie in general makes alot of other MCU movies more important and better looking back.

Captain America giving his shield to a Falcon was the best thing this movie couldve done. The only thing better than that was Thor giving the throne of New Asgard to a Black woman :wow::wow::wow:

Asguardians of The Galaxy better be the next movie we see from Thor.

Im sure I left alot out but Im sure its all already mentioned in this thread 10/10 movie instant classic just like Infinity War but for different reasons :wow::blessed:

Marvel Gang we did it!

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The way the movie started off was perfect. I couldnt imagine being the only one in my fam still alive after the snap :ohhh::mjcry:

When they pulled up on Thanos making eggs I thought he was using the reality stone on some :troll: but after finding out he destroyed the stones I was kind of shook. I wonder what consequences that will have on the universe moving forward. No time stone for Dr. Strange to protect anymore.

I did not expect there to be that big of a time jump but that "shouldve gone for the head" shyt hurt my man Thor for years. Knowing you were that close to preventing the snap made me understand why Thor was drunk and depressed all film.

Professor Hulk was dope and I prefer him over watching Banner look confused and scared all of Infinity War. Without Professor Hulk I dont know who takes the snap besides drunk Thor :whoa: or Captain Marvel who was too busy to help take down Thanos at the time :dahell:

They better show what she was occupied with in her next film since it was so important :shaq2:

Them going back to get the stones was cool call backs to the old movies but I wish there was more action with hulk. I thought they were going to show Professor Hulk fight original Hulk :ahh:

They couldnt even sit back and see if the snap worked cause Thanos immediately blew they whole spot up :damn:

Thanos really displayed his hands in this one. Homie really sat down and waited for any of the surviving Avengers to pull up on him. Thor Ironman and Cap all looking like " do he have the stones :sadcam:".....
One of the best fight scenes of the whole MCU. Thanos was putting the beats on fat Thor and just before he issues the death blow Cap lifts the hammer and my theater turned into a damn concert crowd all 3 times :wow:

When it looks like Cap is about to take on Thanos army dolo and Black Panther and the whole Marvel Universe pulls up in them Dr. Strange portals I cried the first time I saw it brehs :mjcry: the most beautiful thing you'll probably ever see comic book movie wise.

Captain Marvel pops up and destroys Thanos Ship the dude next to me was sucking his teeth pissed. :umad:

When Thanos tried to headbutt her and she just looked at him like :aicmon: I yelled " LETS GO :ooh::umad:"

Thanos then continues to grab the power stone and launch her ass to the moon on some Mario Smash bros shyt :mjlol:

Dr. Strange holding that 1 up to Tony and him realizing he is going to have to sacrifice himself gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it. Makes them last lines from Strange in Infinity War hold alot more weight. shyt this movie in general makes alot of other MCU movies more important and better looking back.

Captain America giving his shield to a Falcon was the best thing this movie couldve done. The only thing better than that was Thor giving the throne of New Asgard to a Black woman :wow::wow::wow:

Im sure I left alot out but Im sure its all already mentioned in this thread 10/10 movie instant classic just like Infinity War but for different reasons :wow::blessed:

Marvel Gang we did it!
#MarvelGang :salute:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man, I just went back, and watched Civil War again, And when Tony asked Captain Fraudulence if he knew, Cap even lied to him, before telling him the Truth that he knew Buckey killed his parents. The heinousness. :wow:

Iron man, Thor, and Spider man the realest Avengers. Rocket is out here representing too.

I'm gonna hit this movie up again tomorrow, so I can catch all the little details. First time, is an emotional watch

Switch

All Star
Daps
Just come back from my second viewing, still dope. About even with infinity war, honestly didn’t drag for me.

Felt really sorry for Nebula this time round, all she wanted was Thanos’ approval. Karen Gillan did a great job in this.

This will sound stupid but during that 3v1 I didn’t fully clock Thanos using Tony as a human shield for Mjolnir, 2014 Thanos was a G.

“You could not live with your own failure, where did that bring you? Back to me :umad:“ Still the hardest quote in the film.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana

Marvel Gang we did it!

I think the stones just dematerialzed. he said he broke them down to atoms or something. My assumption is they can be removed but not destroyed

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Man, I just went back, and watched Civil War again, And when Tony asked Captain Fraudulence if he knew, Cap even lied to him, before telling him the Truth that he knew Buckey killed his parents. The heinousness. :wow:

Iron man, Thor, and Spider man the realest Avengers. Rocket is out here representing too.

I'm gonna hit this movie up again tomorrow, so I can catch all the little details. First time, is an emotional watch
You know what, your absolutely right about Cap. Dude hid the murder of a close friend and team members friend’s parents. Years and years forward dude becomes a Nazi. Cap was/is a piece of doo doo

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Terrance would've been an upgrade as war machine. Don looks out of place most of the time.
The thing about Terrence is I'll be waiting for him to turn at any moment on Tony. He plays the villian or the untrustworthy character in a majority of his roles.
Seen a lot of "Gomorrah" too.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
RDJ took more money and they wanted howard to take a pay cut even though they already had a prior agreement. RDJ didn’t fight for howard to get his money

Media be lying, mang. I remember when that story first came out. Media was saying that RDJ got a pay raise and TH wanted one too. Marvel said no and gave him the boot. I didn't know they wanted to give TH a pay cut. :francis: