AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Spider-man got killed as a high schooler and came back after five years of being dead as a high schooler. Everyone who was snapped did not age and im pretty sure you don't age when you are dead.

There probably were no teachers to teach all those kids,they probably just restarted school and he is a 20 year old high schooler. Plus if he is that smart,he was probably a 12 year old freshman as he skipped a few grades.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
21e7sxc.jpg

y'all copping that special collectors edition??? All 22 films...:wow::wow::wow:

tenor.gif

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Hello..Mr.Starks..Mr.Starks...Mr.Starks..Mr.Starks.

Then he see fine ass Tessa Thompson and he is like Hello in the middle of shyt happening.

At least the Spiderman that Tobey McGuire played was witty but this one here is weak. I would even prefer Amazing Spiderman who was hipster like and skateboarded. I mean Spiderman was always a nerd charcter and I get it but this one here comes off like a straight loser. I'm saying this as a big spiderman fan that this one here is a corn.

You are absolutely right,Spiderman deserves better than this.
The whole "gee whilickers" deer in headlights,just happy to be there act got real old real fast for me.
Toby Mcguire and Andrew Garfields Spiderman versions were both teens too,so don't give me that "Hes just a kid:damn:" nonsense.
Throw this Spiderman to the bushes and give us the cocky Spiderman we all knew and loved,this is an abomination.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
You are absolutely right,Spiderman deserves better than this.
The whole "gee whilickers" deer in headlights,just happy to be there act got real old real fast for me.
Toby Mcguire and Andrew Garfields Spiderman versions were both teens too,so don't give me that "Hes just a kid:damn:" nonsense.
Throw this Spiderman to the bushes and give us the cocky Spiderman we all knew and loved,this is an abomination.

Peter parker one of the greatest charcters created in ficition

Turned him in to fukkin morty :stopitslime:

I just want a spider-man as good as Ps4 in live action bruhs :mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Watched it again. I picked up on a few more things.

:mjcry:And I cried again. It was mostly because I knew it was the end. END GAME.

Now it's like where do we go from here.

Its also weird that the people that didnt vanished are 5 years older than the ones that didnt survive the snap.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Dude at work was saying once BW gave her life for the soul stone that it released Gamora meaning she is now free from the soul stone and alive in the main timeline. Sounds plausible....:jbhmm:

Nah she dead, past is in the future now.

Bet in GotG 3 Quill has to woo her all over again.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
For years we have debated about the so called “best villain” in a CBM and Thanos now has to move up to the top of that list.

He was physically powerful
His talk game was on point
And he was actually trynna kill his enemies unlike many of them..... Joker and Zod included cause all they wanted to do respectfully was troll Batman and capture Superman

Really?thats all Joker did:comeon:? Not sure why Zod was even in the discussion,you gotta put Magneto in there if your going to put Zod. I would actually put Bane up there for debate as well. Thanos is probably in my top 3,at least top 5.

On that note,I think we can all admit Batmans "death" hit alot harder than Tonys,they already played up too many fake deaths with Tony his real one didn't really move me like that.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Really?thats all Joker did:comeon:? Not sure why Zod was even in the discussion,you gotta put Magneto in there if your going to put Zod. I would actually put Bane up there for debate as well. Thanos is probably in my top 3,at least top 5.

On that note,I think we can all admit Batmans "death" hit alot harder than Tonys,they already played up too many fake deaths with Tony his real one didn't really move me like that.

No, we can't all agree. :SnitchJ: