AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
I don't know if this has been mentioned already but another little thing I noticed and liked is that Black Panther remembered Hawkeye's name.

Remember in Civil War Hawkeye introduced himself but BP was like I don't care. But obviously he was paying attention and ended up calling his name to get the gauntlet from him in Endgame.

I like little shyt like that. This movie definitely was a huge ode to all the previous 21 movies.

:ohhh:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
A quote from an article for The Guardian :MJlfacepalm:
Thor’s first appearance as a fat person sees him walking into the room shirtless with an extreme focus on his belly and everyone laughs. Look! Thor is fat! Fat, but still jolly, because how could a fat person not be jolly? Sitting in that movie theatre, watching the fatphobic jokes roll through at the expense of a veteran with mental health issues and listening to the subsequent laughter broke my heart.

The jokes made at the expense of the fat person were lazy stereotypes and cheap laughs that really weren’t necessary and while you might sit there and think they’re funny punchlines, others are sitting around you feeling like they’ve been punched in the gut.

Fatphobic?:LeBronDaFack:

Last edited:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Thanos has some clones stashed away tho

YW2GmrW.png

n7vYi0b.png
H3sA1jr.png
atbqX9x.png

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm gonna miss RDJ as Iron Man straight up
he was BORN to be Tony Stark:mjcry:
Damn Vision went from top 10 to not mentioned at all:mjlol:
Uhhhh so no redemption for Hulk, no rematch or nothing
naw i aint goin for it that was some ole BULLSHYT dont care wat none of yall say
Hulk got cleansed of his toxic masculinity :russ:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
10/10 for me, well paced, and funny when it needed to be. Thor being "The Dude" in every scene was slightly annoying, but I easily looked passed it. The "Girl power" moment was cringey, especially when you realize they did close to nothing (excluding Scarlet). The gay moment was fine, didn't even notice it to be honest. And Tony Stark dies....finally, never really liked RDJ as a fast talking, quipping b*stardization or the OG comic Iron Man.

Steve Rogers going back...
giphy.gif