AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
So you didn’t see the rivers flooded with boats that was just there that nobody had moved after 5 years. Damn near nobody on the streets of SF when ant man came back?

Buildings all destroyed :ehh: how many you think parents got zapped away, how many members of the school board and teachers got zapped. How you think people dealt with half of everybody they knew disappearing is a second. Think they said fukk it and went back to work the next day

:gucci: Cap was in a group of people suffering with depression ready to commit that

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Hulk holding up the building seemed like homage to secret wars
u-g-PW834K0.jpg

here rhodey was ironman too

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So you didn’t see the rivers flooded with boats that was just there that nobody had moved after 5 years. Damn near nobody on the streets of SF when ant man came back?

Buildings all destroyed :ehh: how many you think parents got zapped away, how many members of the school board and teachers got zapped. How you think people dealt with half of everybody they knew disappearing is a second. Think they said fukk it and went back to work the next day

:gucci: Cap was in a group of people suffering with depression ready to commit that
lol...all valid but it really doesn't need to get deeper than Peter and his immediate crew got snapped so they return and pick up school. If 4 immediate members of Hawkeyes family got it its not a big leap to assume a large number of kids from the same school.

I'd be interested in finding out how many life insurance checks got cut...and what now?...:mjgrin:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

I still don't understand how Chinese delivery was still surviving

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
https://ew.com/

But then …he doesn’t come back. At least, not as we know him. He finds Peggy Carter and stays with her.

So, has Cap been living in the past this whole time — or did he go and live in another dimension?

The directors say it’s the latter.

“If Cap were to go back into the past and live there, he would create a branched reality,” Joe explained. “The question then becomes, how is he back in this reality to give the shield away?”

The brothers smile.

“Interesting question, right?” Joe said. “Maybe there’s a story there. There’s a lot of layers built into this movie and we spent three years thinking through it, so it’s fun to talk about it and hopefully fill in holes for people so they understand what we’re thinking.”

Told y'all Breh. It's not one time line and old cap hasnt been in the MCU the whole time.

He created an alternate time line and they left how he got back to be ambiguous on purpose. It was obvious AF.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
More confirmation :

Q:Peggy Carter was probably already married and in her mid 40s in 1970, in that case what year was it that Captain America went back to dance with her?

A:We can't answer it for now, this is a story that happened in an alternate reality. Maybe it will be revealed in the future.

Q: Did Captain America's action at the end affect the timeline? Does that mean there was a time where two CA existed in a same universe?

A: To me, CA's action in the end wasn't the fact he wanted to change anything, it's more like me has made a choice. He chose to go back to past and lived with the one he loved for the rest of his life. The time travel in this movie created an alternate reality. He lived a completely different life in that world. We don't know how exactly his life turned out, but I'd like to believe he still helped many others when they were needed in that world. Yes, there were two CA in that reality, it's just like what Hulk said, what happened in the past has already happened. If you go back to past, you simply created a new reality. The characters in this movie created new timeline when they went back to the past, but it had no effect to the prime universe. What happened in the past 22 movies was still canon.

Q: EG's plot, is it a parallel universe or a closed time loop?

A: Nope, not a time loop. Both Ancinet One and Hulk were right. You can't change the future by simply going back to past. But it's possible to create a different alternate future. It's not butterfly effect. Every decision you made in the past could potentially create a new timeline. For example, the old Cap at the end movie, he lived his married life in a different universe from the main one. He had to make another jump back to the main universe at the end to give the shield to Sam.
贵圈|《复联4》里最想知道的17个问题,我们问了导演罗素兄弟_娱乐_腾讯网
Translation came from resetera/Reddit.