AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Ok but not all of the kids would return, thats why I was confused, like some kids would be in college...maybe im over thinking but well see....
Not overthinking. Ned's fat ass should be like 20-21 and out of high school. I rolled my eyes when I saw Peter and Ned linked up at the end.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Cap picked up the Hammer, whole theater was like Yoooooooooo :ohhh: and applauded

Only had 2 gripes and only because it was spoiled long ago.

Pepper getting her own suit and some a$$hole spoiling that Tony dies.

When they dropped that “Hail Hydra” easter egg i was like:jbhmm::ohhh::banderas:

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got out. It was good, def went for an emotional finish which was fitting. Pissed we never got Hulk going full Hulk though, although handling the gauntlet I guess was that moment? They could have given him Captain Marvels ending powering through the army with the gauntlet and putting hands on Thanos though, I would have preferred that. Overall it was very good tho, but I may have liked Infinity War better?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got out. It was good, def went for an emotional finish which was fitting. Pissed we never got Hulk going full Hulk though, although handling the gauntlet I guess was that moment? They could have given him Captain Marvels ending powering through the army with the gauntlet and putting hands on Thanos though, I would have preferred that. Overall it was very good tho, but I may have liked Infinity War better?

I kept expecting world breaker hulk . . . they talked about a quest of redemption for hulk . . . made it sound like it would lead to him becoming world breaker, he didn't do shyt the whole movie . .

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Loki is still dead Thanos killed him, he wasnt snapped.

:gucci:

He dissapeared with the space stone. Thanos is dead. So the snap now never takes place so he cant kill loki

Not overthinking. Ned's fat ass should be like 20-21 and out of high school. I rolled my eyes when I saw Peter and Ned linked up at the end.

Ned was snapped away too

Last edited:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Movie made dumb decisions

Captain America wouldn't really age

I thought Tony got the heart thing removed

No way they make a Black Captain America Film

Hawkeye being sad about Red hair lady was hilarious man has a whole wife and the lady didn't have anything or anybody

Black Panther ain't even speak (man could be the Len Bias without coke of the MCU)

Thor should have had the fat disappear he a god

Some dead people came back but others didn't

This whole press run was trash it was one movie but they acted like Wow its important more people should have died

Infinity War was better

Movie dragged (Tony seeing his father > Thor seeing his mom)

What's next

How do they end end ?

Also Tobey as Spidey should have came as a cameo (Blade too)

You are a miserable dude

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I kept expecting world breaker hulk . . . they talked about a quest of redemption for hulk . . . made it sound like it would lead to him becoming world breaker, he didn't do shyt the whole movie . .
He did do the snap, so that’s significant, but we needed a Hulk world breaker scene, I was disappointed that we didn’t get it