AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cacs saw Jax undo slavery and Captain America pass the torch to a black man in the same month.

The last couple of weeks are gonna be hell on their SOs. Probably beating the shyt out of them as we speak. :russ:
image.gif

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
....the dark knight made sense....spiderman 2 made sense....blade made sense....I reserve the right to speak about shyt I dont like, breh....u not go silence my truth, breh...i said let's discuss it, and ya argument isn't compelling, breh...do you tho...
None of those movies had a 10 ft purple alien with a massive army breh...

Yea you can spend all your time trying to find logic in a movie like that. Good luck.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs saw Jax undo slavery and Captain America pass the torch to a black man in the same month.

The last couple of weeks are gonna be hell on their SOs. Probably beating the shyt out of them as we speak. :russ:

Sheeeeeeiiiittttt, in the SAME WEEK, breh. At this point, I'm pretty sure they don't know what to be mad at right now, since it's conspicuously quiet on that front. :wow:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Thor

-thanos with all the stones, axe through the chest

-thanos with zero stones, Thor gets his ass beat

Does being fat make you that weak?

:patrice:
Yes. This man hit the sauce for FIVE years straight, unabated. Same reason present day Cap damn near got washed by past Cap. nikkas weren't training anymore.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russo brother's explained he had to close fist to use the gauntlet. every time in IW thanos had to close his fist, Dr Strange told the cloak dont let him close his fist..
ITS established fist must be closed
I understand they needed a visual cue but the gems don't require a gauntlet to work. The mind and time gems have been shown they can work without someone clenching their fist.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I understand they needed a visual cue but the gems don't require a gauntlet to work. The mind and time gems have been shown they can work without someone clenching their fist.

But he was using the Gauntlet to collect them so how they function outside of it is a moot point.

In the MCU the Gauntlet = you gotta make a fist to use a Stone. Thanos had the Stones in the Gauntlet = he had to make a fist.

:manny:

Fred.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Sheeeeeeiiiittttt, in the SAME WEEK, breh. At this point, I'm pretty sure they don't know what to be mad at right now, since it's conspicuously quiet on that front. :wow:

April is the new black history month?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But he was using the Gauntlet to collect them so how they function outside of it is a moot point.

In the MCU the Gauntlet = you gotta make a fist to use a Stone. Thanos had the Stones in the Gauntlet = he had to make a fist.

:manny:

Fred.
makes no sense to me:manny:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
These super hero movies are hilarious tho.

How BW and Hawkeye know how to fly spaceships but they never been to space and how Nebula know how to work the time machine :mjlol:

They really aren't afraid of anything anymore. They hopped in that time machine and started flying back to the past like it was another day at work lol.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going too far into it because time travel is always a treacherous plot for any story

But this was written kind of sloppy (imo)
so it's fkn with my brain ..

I was expecting something different

It was a good movie.
I enjoyed it. Etc.

But to your point..

Iron Man doesn't use the stones in a gauntlet

He switched them from their present location..

Into the current suit he is wearing.

Snaps his finger ... No Special Glove needed

Yet it almost killed the son of a Demi-God just to hold one

:francis:
Been saying this, it stripped the flesh of starlords face when he touched a stone yet tony ton cool