Avengers Assemble

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
It's your typical dumbed down superhero show, but I don't think it's terrible. I watched one of two episodes of Agents of Smash. That one is pretty bad. Don't care for the Spider-Man cartoon either. Marvel has always had a pretty awful track record with cartoons.

EMH was on it's way to becoming one of the great superhero cartoons until it got canceled in favor of this.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
i seen most of them
i liked the episode where Falcon was flexxin his intellectual muscles to take down Squadron Supreme
i dont know tho, other than that its just corny to me
id even put Agents of SMASH before it just for that Ghost Rider episode alone

Whoa what!!?:krs: Son what episode?? Wow I thought they threw his ass in the bushes:ohlawd:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's your typical dumbed down superhero show, but I don't think it's terrible. I watched one of two episodes of Agents of Smash. That one is pretty bad. Don't care for the Spider-Man cartoon either. Marvel has always had a pretty awful track record with cartoons.

EMH was on it's way to becoming one of the great superhero cartoons until it got canceled in favor of this.

Nah Marvel had a habit of canceling all their good shows :francis: Avengers Earths mightiest heroes, Spectacular Spiderman, the 90s Incredible Hulk show, and Iron man as well.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I hate this thread got made, because I loved EMH, so did my kid. I hate they cancelled that shyt as they were on to something good with that one. If Marvel has had one misstep it was cancelling EMH. Now I'm about to start a rewatch lol.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
This ain't that bad :yeshrug:

For those still watching, looks like the 1st 2 Episodes of season 4 have leaked.

Secret Wars it looks like

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Same thing i said so i never gave it a shot...not perfect but Making Black Panther the whole focal point is crazy!! They basically sneak made Black Panther: The series...and i like it lol:takedat::feedme:
Homie...

the shyts literally called Black Panthers Quest.
they aint sneak nothing in.
:marvellin:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Homie...

the shyts literally called Black Panthers Quest.
they aint sneak nothing in.
:marvellin:
But they still used the Avengers Assemble banner to do it........They didnt rename it Black Panther and the Avengers or some shyt did they lol...Its still listed as just Avengers assemble on IMDB and streaming sites...you dont find out about the panthers quest tag until you watch....especially if you gave up on it after season two like me lol

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
But they still used the Avengers Assemble banner to do it........They didnt rename it Black Panther and the Avengers or some shyt did they lol...Its still listed as just Avengers assemble on IMDB and streaming sites...you dont find out about the panthers quest tag until you watch....especially if you gave up on it after season two like me lol
yeah. i aint know all that.
its on demand marked as Black Panthers Quest and the Avengers Assemble series is next to it.
and all the MARVEL LEGOs shyt and Spider-Man and GOTG shyt is on there too.
MARVEL got mad cartoon shyt on demand.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
man Ive completely slept on this latest season and I'm behind like hell :snoop:
is there anywhere online a breh can get caught up at??? I see this season is already like 10+ episodes deep :damn: