Avengers Assemble

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Same thing i said so i never gave it a shot...not perfect but Making Black Panther the whole focal point is crazy!! They basically sneak made Black Panther: The series...and i like it lol:takedat::feedme:
They should've straight up made it a BP show. It would've gotten more buzz instead of just making it another Avengers season

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They should've straight up made it a BP show. It would've gotten more buzz instead of just making it another Avengers season

I mean for all intents and purposes it IS a BP show, with the Avengers popping up every now and then as glorified guest stars. There are entire episodes set in Wakanda where no Avengers even pop up.

The season is told entirely through BP (and Shuri’s) eyes

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I mean for all intents and purposes it IS a BP show, with the Avengers popping up every now and then as glorified guest stars. There are entire episodes set in Wakanda where no Avengers even pop up.

Hes not even in the Avengers anymore throughout the whole shyt.
But I dont wanna spoil all the shyt cause this season was dope!

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

That’s true but nobody cares because it’s associated with a show people don’t like

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I got the bp quewt season for my 3 year old son. I never watched the original seasons so I can't judge but with that said.... Thor and his voice are perfect and remind me of comic book Thor. I fux with chris hemsworth but he never really talked or seemed as forceful as Thor. He seems like a lighter more comedic version within the MCU. This series Thor ain't on no bullshyt. Bp voice, deameanor and smarts are also way better than the MCU version. The MCU version doesn't seem as smart, sure and calculated as the comics. This cartoon version tho:blessed:, bp quest black panther was ready for anything. Even setting up and installing escape plans at avengers tower and creating weapons to neutralize other super heroes just in case of any bullshyt. A true 5 moves ahead chess playing mind. these situations remind me of batman, how the batman tas gave us a batman that was a damn near genius level detective that could stand on his own. Meanwhile the dark knight series batman (great movies) gave us a batman that very much needed support from L.Fox, Alfredo and Jim gordon to help with gadgets and detective work. Like seriously why is Alfred old ass schoolin batman on undrrstanding the jokers mindset:scust: