Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
It looks like the art and animation fell off hard tho

Might just be me idk

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I thought that shyt was canceled after the Ultron arch? I had no idea they kept that show going. I thought that cartoon was super underrated when I saw the first two season on Netflix, as well as Wolverine And The X-Men.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Flash ALONE > the avengers

And by that i mean, the flash could destroy all of the avengers at once, speed force > *
I nvr saw this reply until now. This is actually why the avengers is better than justice league imo. I’d rather read and watch about the avengers fighting than to watch basically 5 gods destroy their opponent.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I nvr saw this reply until now. This is actually why the avengers is better than justice league imo. I’d rather read and watch about the avengers fighting than to watch basically 5 gods destroy their opponent.
Exactly,
I feel like this was a big mistake DC does in general out of rivalry with marvel. They want their characters to be more powerful than marvel's characters, and think that means they win points or something. But realistically it just lowers the stakes and makes everything more boring. That's why Batman will always be their best character.

Daps
Exactly,
I feel like this was a big mistake DC does in general out of rivalry with marvel. They want their characters to be more powerful than marvel's characters, and think that means they win points or something. But realistically it just lowers the stakes and makes everything more boring. That's why Batman will always be their best character.
In DC’s defense, most of the Justice League villains have god like powers too.
The only one who really doesn’t is Batman.