Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Emily Blunt from Edge of Tomorrow
OK, yeah I heard her and Jessica Chastain are itching to get in a Marvel flick. I wouldn’t be mad at either. They both can act, but uh in my mind Carol Danvers has to be like 10 goddess status and neither are that hot.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
OK, yeah I heard her and Jessica Chastain are itching to get in a Marvel flick. I wouldn’t be mad at either. They both can act, but uh in my mind Carol Danvers has to be like 10 goddess status and neither are that hot.

131213113825-01-beyonce-super-169.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Vision was in the last trailer, which iMO they shud have kept for the film, your just gonna be "oh yeah i saw that in the 3rd trailer"

We saw a glimpse, but not a fullblown reveal.... The movie is 2H45m.... there's gonna be alot of shyt in here.... :gladbron::banderas:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
We saw a glimpse, but not a fullblown reveal.... The movie is 2H45m.... there's gonna be alot of shyt in here.... :gladbron::banderas:

But we won't be like wow, as we already know about it.

Just feel they have showed a lot and now its confirmed avengers will be mind controlled.

Let's us be wowed in cinema, not oh yeah saw that in one of the many trailers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Word is getting out that the run time is actually shorter than the first one, but only like 2 or 3 minutes.

I'm good with that.It's not like the first one where they had to spend time "putting the team" together.

Joss Whedon said he was going to do this like The Godfather II....it'll start off right in the middle of the action.

Personally, that's good news for me.I was bored during the first half of Avengers.

This one might be slightly shorter, but stuffed with more action , and :wow:moments.Give me a short toke of some potent shyt, rather than long drags of some weak shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But we won't be like wow, as we already know about it.

Just feel they have showed a lot and now its confirmed avengers will be mind controlled.

Let's us be wowed in cinema, not oh yeah saw that in one of the many trailers.

We knew the Avengers would be mind controlled by the HEX inducing Wanda before the first trailer dropped , they even said so...

The mind control thing is not that BIG of a reveal... I wanna see the Wakanda / Black Panther reveal... :youngsabo: