Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LSwz1Z3.png

Hydra soldiers making the fight more interesting:leon:

Ok thats enough im done with thread. This is like being 4 weeks away from Christmas and im ripping the corner off of presents to see if i got The playstation and Ridge Racer :wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm getting one of these printed on a shirt for wear at the theater.
votoqa.jpg

I was gonna put little icons representing each member (like Iron-Man's mask, Cap's shield, etc) around the Avenger's A, but I couldn't think of something to represent the Hulk
35mihpk.jpg
fist, breh

i like the first one best though

edit: nvm i see the new version

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
For people complaining about them showing too much... All of the characters have been established and the movie is over 2 hours long. Add the fact that you have shows like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and future movies/rumored storylines already being announced, you can't expect the marketing department to show teaser trailers with hardly nothing. You can't market this like the first Avengers where they don't really give you anything. :mjpls:

It honestly took the 3rd trailer for me to get hyped. The more that's shown/teased, the more I want to :eat:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
granted I'm reaching for a nitpick here, but Scarlet Witch's movements are corny as fukk. not as corny as they looked pre-cgi, but still corny nonetheless

obviously still can't wait. can't fukkin wait. and im a p*ssy so I will be reading every single spoiler online the day after it premieres.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i hope thor isn't underplayed, they nerf him so bad in the films. I wanna see some more element stuff not just lightning, more hand to hand with his hammer, show off his strength more.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Whedon just confirmed the movie will be 2hr and 22mins a mintue less from the first Avengers

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
i hope thor isn't underplayed, they nerf him so bad in the films. I wanna see some more element stuff not just lightning, more hand to hand with his hammer, show off his strength more.
All heroes get nerfed in movies. At best Thor will be 30% as powerful as he is in the comics.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
granted I'm reaching for a nitpick here, but Scarlet Witch's movements are corny as fukk. not as corny as they looked pre-cgi, but still corny nonetheless

obviously still can't wait. can't fukkin wait. and im a p*ssy so I will be reading every single spoiler online the day after it premieres.

Yeah but females are going to eat that shyt up....Joss Whedon be peeping these ho's psychology, obviously well