Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Khi9tS.gif

TjEaxAQ.jpg

jBhGmHJ.jpg

If only get could allude to Magneto.... :mjcry:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
tumblr_nlvsd860KW1th1illo2_500.gif

I thought he was going after Bruce Banner right here, but it looks like he's saving that dude from a train or some shyt
seems they did this effect 1895% better in x-men... this looks like the girl from heroes almost.. where in x-men, that dude ran around the room doing all sorts of shyt, before the bullet hit the professor, 5 damn ft away

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
seems they did this effect 1895% better in x-men... this looks like the girl from heroes almost.. where in x-men, that dude ran around the room doing all sorts of shyt, before the bullet hit the professor, 5 damn ft away

I don't think these are fully finished shots... :lupe: I mean it doesn't come out overseas til like April 23rd right? I'm sure they've seen the X Men DOFP quicksilver and gonna top that.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I don't think these are fully finished shots... :lupe: I mean it doesn't come out overseas til like April 23rd right? I'm sure they've seen the X Men DOFP quicksilver and gonna top that.
:francis: i don't know breh... movie drops in 30 days... i'm pretty sure what we seeing, is the finished parts of the movie

now do i think they'll have a super slow version at some point... where we see what he sees....... yes

but i don't think they have him being as fast as in the x-men... even the guy in the clip says "he's ALMOST as fast as a bullet" in x-men he did 30 things and got back to the start, way faster than that bullet

plus i can see them saying "well we don't want to just copy what they did" on some arrogant shyt... they already pretty much hate the fact that they can't have the mutants as they want them already

all in all tho... that's the only negative thing i've seen and i'm not about to say this will be less than classic... i KNOW it will... i'm bout to binge watch the entire timeline of movies, just to be caught up right as i walk in that imax on day one :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:francis: i don't know breh... movie drops in 30 days... i'm pretty sure what we seeing, is the finished parts of the movie

now do i think they'll have a super slow version at some point... where we see what he sees....... yes

but i don't think they have him being as fast as in the x-men... even the guy in the clip says "he's ALMOST as fast as a bullet" in x-men he did 30 things and got back to the start, way faster than that bullet

plus i can see them saying "well we don't want to just copy what they did" on some arrogant shyt... they already pretty much hate the fact that they can't have the mutants as they want them already

all in all tho... that's the only negative thing i've seen and i'm not about to say this will be less than classic... i KNOW it will... i'm bout to binge watch the entire timeline of movies, just to be caught up right as i walk in that imax on day one :mjcry:

Yeah :mjcry: I got faith in whedon he knows what he's doing... Also they probably nerfed quicksilver to make him vulnerable to the avengers I mean, it would look bad if you have a guy that can take you out before you can blink. In the comics quicksilver was extremely fast.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
two different effects in two different scenes. That scene you're discussing from X-Men shows time from his perspective while this scene in Avengers is in real time. If they have a slowed down perspective scene in Avengers that would be the one you'd want to compare

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
two different effects in two different scenes. That scene you're discussing from X-Men shows time from his perspective while this scene in Avengers is in real time. If they have a slowed down perspective scene in Avengers that would be the one you'd want to compare

going to need that wee bay gif posted...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I'm glad he's not as fast as the DoFP version. I loved the scene, but when you're that quick you're basically unstoppable
that's what i meant when i brought it up.. i know the scenes aren't of the same thing (slowed down vs sped up)... but he's clearly faster in the DoFP version. when he's in fast mode, you see nothing... he damn near teleports at his speed

this one is more like heroes.. you can see him coming, zipping past, and leaving a sort of "trail" behind him.. i was just checking to see if anyone else noticed he's slower too

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
that's what i meant when i brought it up.. i know the scenes aren't of the same thing (slowed down vs sped up)... but he's clearly faster in the DoFP version. when he's in fast mode, you see nothing... he damn near teleports at his speed

this one is more like heroes.. you can see him coming, zipping past, and leaving a sort of "trail" behind him.. i was just checking to see if anyone else noticed he's slower too

technically we don't know how fast he's going. Maybe he has different levels of speed. Like walking, jogging, running, and sprinting. I doubt they will give away his true powers in the previews. Just like in the first Avengers, we didn't know Banner and turn into Hulk anytime he wanted until the movie was almost over.