Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
lol ok man

they will disappoint us?....that's all opinion, just like which movies are better...cause all marvel movies haven't been held in high esteem...yea, they made money, but doesn't mean people liked those shyts....anyway, I haven't been saying if the bvs movie is gonna be good or not, wont know until after I see it...just stating that DC doesn't have anything to worry about like some of yall think

@Dillah810 see, this is what I was talking about....DC should just say fukk it and not do nothing according to some lol...

Well it's a given that each side has its stans, where they feel that their side can do no wrong and the rival side can do no right. Most of us are just saying that DC has a very uphill climb cuz Marvel is crushing it critically and commercially. Although I enjoyed Man of Steel, a lot of people didn't. Man of Steel did not kick off the DCU with a great start like Iron-Man did for Marvel. DC's entire slate rides on the success or failure of BvS.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cap: "i’m sick of watching people pay for our mistakes"

Holy s—. Steve tries to save innocent bystanders, but is forced to watch helplessly as they fall to their deaths—and the bumper that comes loose is even shaped a little like the piece of railing which broke off the train and dropped Bucky to his “death” too:

tumblr_inline_nkpmz6uR771qj366r.gif

Million bucks Iron Man or Hulk intercept those cars before they hit the ground.....

Either that or Scarlet Witch breaking out the sherm sticks.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We probably would have Wasp and Ant-Man (Hank Pym) in A2 if it wasnt for Edgar Wright taking so long to make Ant-Man

maybe, but I still think marvel would've went with tony making ultron since the marvel movie universe revolves around him...