Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
The only thing I don't like about this scene is that whether it's the slow mo effect or whatever, it looks a bit obviously fake, most especially the moment and look of how Thor's, Hawkeye's and Black Widow's leaps look.

Looks like dey being sucked into some kinda vortex. I peeped dat shyt too. :heh:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
The only thing I don't like about this scene is that whether it's the slow mo effect or whatever, it looks a bit obviously fake, most especially the moment and look of how Thor's, Hawkeye's and Black Widow's leaps look.
I think it's the last shot before the opening title screen, so it's played up like that on purpose. Like the ninja turtles 2 shot when they jump in the air. It's comic bookie on purpose.:manny:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Cap: "i’m sick of watching people pay for our mistakes"

Holy s—. Steve tries to save innocent bystanders, but is forced to watch helplessly as they fall to their deaths—and the bumper that comes loose is even shaped a little like the piece of railing which broke off the train and dropped Bucky to his “death” too:

tumblr_inline_nkpmz6uR771qj366r.gif

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

Cap: "i’m sick of watching people pay for our mistakes"

Holy s—. Steve tries to save innocent bystanders, but is forced to watch helplessly as they fall to their deaths—and the bumper that comes loose is even shaped a little like the piece of railing which broke off the train and dropped Bucky to his “death” too:

tumblr_inline_nkpmz6uR771qj366r.gif
Had his name been spider man instead of Captain America those people would still be alive

:ufdup:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but.... they did move the release date.... :heh:

6409483497504768.png

dc nikkas at the offices was shook after winter soldier dropped.... :heh: and then when marvel announced cap 3 same day as b.vs.s... they moved that shyt.... :mjpls:

i know they moved the movie...if you think they moved it cause they 'shook', like i said: lol if you say so....

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
lol...i don't know why yall keep doubting sup and bat, when they are 2 of the top figures ever, but it's whatever....
Just because they are the 2 top figures, doesn't mean the movie will be good. DCU is only 1 movie deep in their universe, and although Man of Steel was good, 1 movie doesn't store up enough good faith. BvS really needs to hit it out the park.