Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
"Lord of the Rings" fans are lightweights. Marvel THIS!
AMC and Regal Cinemas announced a 29-hour Ultimate Marvel Marathon, a super test of stamina that'll end with some of the first screenings of the new "Avengers: Age of Ultron."
The marathon will begin at select theaters -- some of which haven't been announced -- at 6 p.m. on April 29, and run through all 11 Marvel movies released since "Iron Man" in 2008, The Verge reports. The cinematic binge will cost $65, which comes out to just under $6 a movie, and give fans early access to the Avengers sequel that has received a lot of hype.

• 6 p.m. IRON MAN
  • 8:25 p.m. THE INCREDIBLE HULK
  • 10:35 p.m. IRON MAN 2
  • 1 a.m. THOR
  • 3:10 a.m. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER
  • 5:30 a.m. THE AVENGERS
  • 8:48 a.m. IRON MAN 3
  • 11:15 a.m. THOR: THE DARK WORLD
  • 1:45 p.m. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER
  • 4:20 p.m. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
  • 7 p.m. AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
tumblr_mpbpetIgpf1rcj6axo1_500.gif
I am enjoying this comic book movie era and will fork out for most marvel flix but anyone that would do this is seriously:whoa:and unstable.Especially when the only ones to see are in bold :sas2:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I am enjoying this comic book movie era and will fork out for most marvel flix but anyone that would do this is seriously:whoa:and unstable.Especially when the only ones to see are in bold :sas2:
Yeah no way i'd do this. It's not as if you can see most of them easily. Now if it was like a trilogy or something i'd consider, but 27 hours is :whoa:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You could not pay me to sit in a theater for 29 straight hours to watch anything. If this was broken into smaller chunks and spread out throughout the week, I might be down but fukk 29 hours

But If u gonna cheat this would be the ideal alibi :shaq:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
AMC and Regal Cinemas announced a 29-hour Ultimate Marvel Marathon, a super test of stamina that'll end with some of the first screenings of the new "Avengers: Age of Ultron."
The marathon will begin at select theaters -- some of which haven't been announced -- at 6 p.m. on April 29, and run through all 11 Marvel movies released since "Iron Man" in 2008, The Verge reports. The cinematic binge will cost $65, which comes out to just under $6 a movie, and give fans early access to the Avengers sequel that has received a lot of hype.

• 6 p.m. IRON MAN
  • 1 a.m. THOR
xd8000.gif

Edit

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

• 6 p.m. IRON MAN
  • 1 a.m. THOR

29 hour marathon?:whoa: how does that even work?:what: you'll be burnt out by the time the new movie comes out. Should be broken across weeks.

For this movies storyline I would say the only ones that you really need to watch beforehand are Avengers, Iron Man 3 and Cap 2. That should be the marathon. By 2019 there's going to be a load of different ways to watch certain sagas. I mean you could literally line up all the movies together, do a connect 4 and be watching a specific saga:whoo::wow:.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL

• 6 p.m. IRON MAN
  • 1 a.m. THOR
:whew: I wouldn't be able to do all that.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
feasibly it can be done. just bring an adult diaper or reserve food/bathroom/sleep breaks for iron man 2 and 3.