Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Gwen_zps0b1e35e8.gif

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup: if only by a few seconds....

or if he would've aimed right about the titty area. She probably would've broke her legs but at lease should would've survived

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
lol...i don't know why yall keep doubting sup and bat, when they are 2 of the top figures ever, but it's whatever....
Cause history has taught us that DC films will eventually disappoint you. Only three Batman films in existence are held up in high esteem while Superman hasn't had a universally loved film since Christopher Reeve was walking around. It's harder to look at this as competition to an entire universe where almost every character has a classic solo movie and a classic group movie already under its belt.

BVS only hope is if this movie isn't as good as the original Avengers

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lmao I don't care how cool they try and make him he still the wackest member of the group.

can't picture any kids in the schoolyard wanting to be HAWKEYE while pretending to play as the avengers

dude shoots arrows.

ARROWS.
I know quite a few kids that mess with Hawkeye, Green Arrow too, but moreso Hawkeye

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They should have used Wasp instead of Widow like how it was originally planned. Widow doesn't fit in the Avengers.

I like Widow, both in the animated versions of the Avengers (movies and shows) and here, but yeah, technically Wasp should be here. But so should Ant-man and the gawd, Black Panther. Soooon....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because they are the 2 top figures, doesn't mean the movie will be good. DCU is only 1 movie deep in their universe, and although Man of Steel was good, 1 movie doesn't store up enough good faith. BvS really needs to hit it out the park.

true about the movie needing to be good...but I havent been saying if the movie is gonna be good or not, we wont know until it comes out......i'm just stating that the 'sky isn't fallin' for DC like some others are saying cause of the latest trailer for this movie...they act like DC just shouldn't make anything cause they have nothing to compete/the world would want to see.....which is just false...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they wasnt shook then why move the release date???? :sas2:

the marvel machine made them dc boys roll out....:sas1:

lol ok man

Cause history has taught us that DC films will eventually disappoint you. Only three Batman films in existence are held up in high esteem while Superman hasn't had a universally loved film since Christopher Reeve was walking around. It's harder to look at this as competition to an entire universe where almost every character has a classic solo movie and a classic group movie already under its belt.

BVS only hope is if this movie isn't as good as the original Avengers

they will disappoint us?....that's all opinion, just like which movies are better...cause all marvel movies haven't been held in high esteem...yea, they made money, but doesn't mean people liked those shyts....anyway, I haven't been saying if the bvs movie is gonna be good or not, wont know until after I see it...just stating that DC doesn't have anything to worry about like some of yall think

@Dillah810 see, this is what I was talking about....DC should just say fukk it and not do nothing according to some lol...