Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Daps
Reppin
NYC
but.... they did move the release date.... :heh:

6409483497504768.png

dc nikkas at the offices was shook after winter soldier dropped.... :heh: and then when marvel announced cap 3 same day as b.vs.s... they moved that shyt.... :mjpls:

kick in tha door wavin the 44
all ya heard was marvel don't hit me no more :whoa:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lmao I don't care how cool they try and make him he still the wackest member of the group.

can't picture any kids in the schoolyard wanting to be HAWKEYE while pretending to play as the avengers

dude shoots arrows.

ARROWS.

Arrows can kill you.... and you would never live it down getting killed with an arrow compared to a bullet...:sas1:

it does take mastery to kill a moving target with precise aim from an arrow though...:pachaha: and besides he's like bullseye anything is a weapon he just prefers a bow and arrow...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Lmao I don't care how cool they try and make him he still the wackest member of the group.

can't picture any kids in the schoolyard wanting to be HAWKEYE while pretending to play as the avengers

dude shoots arrows.

ARROWS.
It's not even that, dude character in avenger is wack ass hell. The actor, costume, character structure and his dull ass action scene.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
It's not even that, dude character in avenger is wack ass hell. The actor, costume, character structure and his dull ass action scene.
Yeah he's not really that good. They could have made him seem a badass or had him doing some crazy kind of sharpshooting shyt, but he always just fades to the background.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yeah he's not really that good. They could have made him seem a badass or had him doing some crazy kind of sharpshooting shyt, but he always just fades to the background.
I like the one in Disney/marvel cartoon better ...:scust:

Dude such a stick in the mud , how they handle this charcter is appalling

I kind of feel the same way with Thor but only when it comes to downsizing him. Thor is a fuking beast I just don't see in these movie

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I like the one in Disney/marvel cartoon better ...:scust:

Dude such a stick in the mud , how they handle this charcter is appalling

I kind of feel the same way with Thor but only when it comes to downsizing him. Thor is a fuking beast I just don't see in these movie
Yeah I agree. Everyone basically gets downplayed for Ironman and Captain, since they're the main characters. Its sucks, but it will work out fine since they're headed towards that dynamic in the civil war anyways.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
breh vision dnt have the soul gem stop saying dat shyt, adam warlock has it and he had a cameo in the guardians movie and thor 2
-Fred

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
lol just stop man....yea, marvel is killing it with the movies and i know yall caught up in the moment, but superman and batman are more than enough to handle anything marvel can throw out...and when you add in the whole justice league, yea, DC is good...

as for topping inifinty wars, i dont know....we havent seen shyt from either film....but they have enough characters and stories they can use, that DC has nothing to worry about...
:mjlol: