Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Trailer is piff. I don't need sneak peeks to know Avengers 2 was gonna be dope. But from the trailers it seems they've managed to do what they haven't been able to since Loki: create a compelling villain. Spader's been killing it in the little bit we've seen. We'll see how that plays out in a nearly 3 hour movie. As far as Vision possibly having an Infinity Gem in his forehead, if that's the case I'm gonna need dude to be seriously fukking shyt up. GOTG did a pretty bad job of showing just how powerful these stones were in action. They talked about it, but I think a Gem needs to be seen causing wreck to convey just why Thanos is after them(they can get into his deeper desire for all the stones later).

You can see Scarlet Witch with the rest of the Avengers at the end but I don't see Quiksilver. Maybe on a time sensitive mission?:ohhh:To the dude saying he just knows this Quicksilver is gonna be better than Fox's:

He's got a lot to live up to:beli:

Looks like a whole lot of collateral damage in some of those scenes, brehs:mjpls:A lot of taxpayer money out the window, brehs:mjpls:Who knows how many civilian lives lost:mjpls:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
begins was ehhh... but dark knight was straight savage.

but that's still just a one hot movie every ten year average. :mjcry:

eK1KWv4.gif

We shytting on Begins now?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Looks like a whole lot of collateral damage in some of those scenes, brehs:mjpls:A lot of taxpayer money out the window, brehs:mjpls:Who knows how many civilian lives lost:mjpls:

I'm guessing this is what leads to the Registration Act in "Civil War".

As far as Thanos I'm curious if/when they'll introduce Death.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
hype levels still on 10 but after watchin the trailer again i kinda realized something...

is anyone kinda worried that this movie is gonna have the same exact beats as the first one :ld:

- character starts out as an enemy but ends up as a friend (hawkeye / quicksilver and scarlett witch)

- avengers having conflict within

- final battle consisting of the avengers taking on an army of disposable, generic, easily defeatable aliens/robots

:lupe:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
aight Marvel, this trailer's been out for like 4 hours... when the fukk you gonna announce Spiderman? Slackin ass motherfukkers

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yeah, with all this collateral damage, someone needs to take responsibility. Didn't one of those Avengers create this Ultron problem in the 1st place? :sas1:

These potential dangers to society might need to be registered and adhere to the authority of government oversight.:sas2:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hype levels still on 10 but after watchin the trailer again i kinda realized something...

is anyone kinda worried that this movie is gonna have the same exact beats as the first one :ld:

- character starts out as an enemy but ends up as a friend (hawkeye / quicksilver and scarlett witch)

- avengers having conflict within

- final battle consisting of the avengers taking on an army of disposable, generic, easily defeatable aliens/robots

:lupe:
Yeah, I kind of see that too, but hopefully ultron really fukks the avengers up because we know caps shield gets broken at some point. So I'm thinking it'll really look bleak for them. Ultron will definitely put in more work than Loki and the chitari did.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
To the dude saying he just knows this Quicksilver is gonna be better than Fox's:

He's got a lot to live up to:beli:

No, he doesn't.

That scene is overrated tbh. I remember nikkas hyping that shyt up like it was The Matrix scene with Neo stopping the bullets then going to see and it and being disappointed. And outside of that anyway, his character was pretty much a non-factor and just a little brat. This Quicksilver looks like he will play a much larger role and will be taken much more seriously.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm guessing this is what leads to the Registration Act in "Civil War".

As far as Thanos I'm curious if/when they'll introduce Death.

Fred.
I think Stark's guilt over creating Ultron will cause him to take the "with great power comes great responsibility" mantra way too overboard, leading to the Registration Act. They were fukking up the city in the first Avengers and nobody cared. Heroes creating a threat to humanity and especially heroes turning on other heroes will open up people's eyes. It was one thing when it was us vs them(intergalactic alien army).

I've been thinking about the Death angle too. Just how big are these guys thinking of going with the MCU as far as scale goes? Are they going to go as far as personifying abstract concepts? How much are they going to flesh out their cosmic world? They could just mention death without showing her, obviously.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This Quicksilver looks like he will play a much larger role and will be taken much more seriously.
He looks like that from what?:dahell: Punching Captain America? Standing next to Ultron in a couple of scenes? The Days of Future Past scene being overrated is your personal opinion, but cats are either trolling or shamelessly stanning saying they know this Quicksilver is gonna be better based on maybe three seconds of footage.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
He looks like that from what?:dahell: Punching Captain America? Standing next to Ultron in a couple of scenes? The Days of Future Past scene being overrated is your personal opinion, but cats are either trolling or shamelessly stanning saying they know this Quicksilver is gonna be better based on maybe three seconds of footage.

I didn't say he was going to be better. I said they look like they're taking a more serious approach with it. When the trailer or preview of the X-Men QS scene drop, you could tell what type of character he was going to be from the vibe, etc. And from multiple trailers here and the fact that him and his sister were basically being tortured/experimented on should easily lead one to believe that this guy will have more depth at the very least than his DOFP counterpart who was pretty much a joke in my opinion :yeshrug: