Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Correct. Whedon's wrirting credits on 20 year old tv shows means jack shyt to me when it comes to directing Marvel movies

The Russo brothers directed arguably the strongest MCU film, are tapped for the biggest solo sequel, and I'd prefer they continue for the other Avengers flicks

Those TV shows are why he got the Marvel job. How you feel about that, if it matters to you, is completely irrelevant.

The sole reason the Russos got the job, is because Whedon didn't want it. That doesn't inspire confidence in me....if it does you, :yeshrug:

"The Winter Soldier" was cool but there's nothing in their entire filmography to suggest they can handle a movie with as many moving parts as "Infinity War". Them being "tapped for the biggest solo sequel" is :ld: I'm not gonna give them credit for a movie that's a year from coming out. If they nail "Civil War" I'll happily change my stance.

Fred.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they're all together jumping out of that jeep.. :wow: :mjcry: Black Widow doing a drop kick really sets it off.

I'm ready, nikkas. Somebody wake me up may 1st.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Real talk if I'm WB I'm dropping that BVS trailer the day that movie comes out on some :troll:

i feel like they most definitely will.

but man... i really don't know how they could fukk wit this. i really don't.

this shyt just looks too epic. not only that but it's culmination of an ongoing saga spanning over like 15 movies. true crossover shyt. epic. epic. epic. this shyt is gonna make more guap than the first.

bvs is obviously a huge movie, and it is featuring quite possible the 2 biggest icons in american fiction, so i'm sure ppl are gonna trip when that trailer drops...

but man... i could see that movie feeling so SMALL when stacked up next to this shyt!

zach and co. really gotta go HARD. it's gotta be a GREAT movie!

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

this shyt just looks too epic. not only that but it's culmination of an ongoing saga spanning over like 15 movies. true crossover shyt. epic. epic. epic. this shyt is gonna make more guap than the first.

bvs is obviously a huge movie, and it is featuring quite possible the 2 biggest icons in american fiction, so i'm sure ppl are gonna trip when that trailer drops...

but man... i could see that movie feeling so SMALL when stacked up next to this shyt!

Remember how crazy people went when that third M.O.S trailer dropped. Hate or love the movie if anything WB knows how to do a trailer. Now obviously that Aveng rs movie is gone do numbers hell I plan on seeing it twice, that shyt looks epic

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
aDMuny6.jpg

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

4RlELd2.jpg
Iron_Man_bleeding_edge.jpg

:damn:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

stop man....you worrying/driving yourself crazy about nothing...we havent seen anything but pics and a 10 sec clip of bvs cause the movie doesnt come out till next year....avengers 2 comes out in a couple months....so of course people are gonna be more hyped about that....when it gets closer to release for bvs and the marketing kicks in, people will be just as hyped as they are for this...so just chill and enjoy avengers right now...

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Those TV shows are why he got the Marvel job. How you feel about that, if it matters to you, is completely irrelevant.

The sole reason the Russos got the job, is because Whedon didn't want it. That doesn't inspire confidence in me....if it does you, :yeshrug:
]

Opinions are irrelevant and the Russo's were just given the reigns based on nothing. Got it.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Because they'll be on a roll after Civil War (hopefully)

Whedon's TV resume doesn't mean a whole lot to me regarding the MCU

You need to see Glory straight sonning Buffy and company for like 15 episodes.... or any of Angel Season 5, shyt was beyond depressing.