Daps
Reppin
Maryland
tumblr_m3mi1wvjQ91qim3s8o1_500.gif

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Will admit the first couple teasers only had me a tiny bit excited.

I can't lie, that's a really dope fukking trailer. Soooooooooooooooo much going on, now my biggest worry is how long will the film actually last, It's looking like anything under 3:00 or maybe 2:45 at the least wont be able to do it justice. (Edit: Just read something that said 2:40)

Hopefully It won't have as many lull's as the previous Avengers. Not saying that I expect ALL action, but at least a bit less filler.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
mvgifl.jpg

Warner Bros gotta pull out all the stops to fukk with Mickey Mouse and Marvel man.....they gotta fukkin bring it with Justice League... :mjcry:
The MCU became the 72-10 Bulls with their star player (Spider-Man) riding the injured list all season. Now that he's back form injury and back in the lineup, I don't know how Warner can compete.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And they haven't even unleashed Spider-Man yet:merchant:

We about to get smacked the fukk up....seizures..heart attacks and shyt:wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Rather have the Russo brothers do it :manny:

Why? They have no track record for this sort of thing. The Winter Soldier is not Thanos.

Whedon created/wrote cosmic level Thanos type villains on both "Buffy" and "Angel". Like I said before his The Beast/Jasmine arc on "Angel" would translate well into something like The Avengers vs Thanos.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think he'll still help out with like writing maybe for A3 directing this type of movies probably is hella stress
Russo Bros not a bad choice tho Cap 2 still the best MCU movie :banderas:

For now :sas1:

I would settle for him writing it honestly. But people are gassed off the Russos due to "The Winter Soldier", when Whedon has actually written Thanos type villains for most of his career.

Fred.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Why? They have no track record for this sort of thing. The Winter Soldier is not Thanos.

Whedon created/wrote cosmic level Thanos type villains on both "Buffy" and "Angel". Like I said before his The Beast/Jasmine arc on "Angel" would translate well into something like The Avengers vs Thanos.

Fred.

Because they'll be on a roll after Civil War (hopefully)

Whedon's TV resume doesn't mean a whole lot to me regarding the MCU