Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Whedon's TV resume doesn't mean a whole lot to me regarding the MCU

Sorry but this is :what:

Whedon has wrote for situations and characters similar to Thanos....you're saying that doesn't matter in regards to the MCU, when Whedon's TV credentials are why he got the Marvel writing gig in the first place.....but the Russos, who aside from "The Winter Soldier" are untested for this kind of thing....are better because they'll hopefully be on a roll after "The Civil War"? :patrice:

Fred.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Gonna see this twice that weekend :wow:

jdMykZm.gif

:whoo:
RIP Whoever Hulk and Thor hit :wow:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Sorry but this is :what:

Whedon has wrote for situations and characters similar to Thanos....you're saying that doesn't matter in regards to the MCU, when Whedon's TV credentials are why he got the Marvel writing gig in the first place.....but the Russos, who aside from "The Winter Soldier" are untested for this kind of thing....are better because they'll hopefully be on a roll after "The Civil War"? :patrice:

Fred.

Correct. Whedon's wrirting credits on 20 year old tv shows means jack shyt to me when it comes to directing Marvel movies

The Russo brothers directed arguably the strongest MCU film, are tapped for the biggest solo sequel, and I'd prefer they continue for the other Avengers flicks

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's a cool trailer...still thinking the same thing i thought after the first trailer: day 1....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The MCU became the 72-10 Bulls with the star player (Spider-Man) riding the injured list all season. Now that he's back form injury and back in the lineup, I don't know how Warner can compete.

lol what?....superman and batman are more than enough to compete with anything from marvel...but i'm not gonna go there in this thread, i'm just gonna watch the new trailer a couple more times and count down the days till i can see the movie...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This is the first trailer that actually makes the movie look interesting. About time.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
:damn::damn::damn:

Are they using an infinity stone to power Vision? :lupe:

I knew I wasn't the only one that peeped it. Looks like they'll be giving Vision "life" with the Soul Gem.
The comic book Vision has a gem in his forehead, a “solar jewel” that powers him by absorbing and processing solar energy. But we think things may be different in the MCU. This is the perfect place to marry two comic book concepts, making the Vision, and by extension Age of Ultron, instantly important and essential parts of the movie universe. You see, instead of a solar jewel, you simply give Vision the Soul Stone. It brings him to life, gives him a conscience, and of course, paints a target on his head for the eventual big bad Thanos.
http://comicbook.com/2015/03/04/avengers-age-of-ultron-theory-vision-and-the-soul-stone/

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
for those not into the hype wars, skip this post.

but for those that will humor me for just a second...

YO WB/DC YOU BETTER STEP YOUR fukkIN GAME UP! THESE MARVEL CATS AIN'T PLAYIN!! :damn:

BATMAN AND SUPERMAN ARE MY 2 FAVORITE CHARACTERS BUT HOW THE fukk COULD BVS TOP THAT!?!?!? :damn:
Real talk if I'm WB I'm dropping that BVS trailer the day that movie comes out on some :troll: