Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
There are things you can pick a part about ASM2 but once I saw someone get at the movie for Spidey making jokes and it being a love story, I realized I wasn't in the right place.

And homie @Prodigal Syndicate is right, there should be an honest discussion about ALL films, this is the film room last I checked. None of us are getting paid for any of this and we're just fans, fans who consider themselves to have a critical eye so lets use it. No film is perfect or above criticism, especially if its constructed criticism coming from an intellectual place. I've stated countless times I like Iron Man 3 a lot..but most of you don't, and shyt is ok with me. I'm not a huge fan of Thor or Thor 2 or Iron Man 2 but I do fukk with Cap 1, Avengers, Iron Man 3, Cap 2 and Guardians, but even with that said, none of them are perfect films and have some issues, Cap 2 probably being the most bulletproof.

u sure breh?

I post 8 hours a day at work :mjpls:

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Saw this on SHH. Fan-made Avengers2 poster

E5Zw3vw.jpg

http://www.doaly.co.uk/2014/10/23/avengers-age-of-ultron-alt-poster/

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Trash. Not one epic moment in the trailer. :camby: Might be shaping up to be have that sequel curse
a little extreme but they showed more than expected non of which excited me at all. They are also setting themselves up for some shyt having RDJ be such an overseeing and authoritative presence . That isn't the best route at all and could become a nuisance

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
looks good. shyt had me extra hyped.:blessed:

black panther might be in this shyt to I hearing cause of cap's broken shield.:ohhh:
so they are going to have quicksilver, Scarlett witch, ultron, avengers and panther? I ain't falling for that

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh its definitely not MY opinion, I got into a debate over that shyt but it made me realize there ARE people that feel that way. I got linked to all the news articles about people crying and getting depression because they couldn't live on Pandora. It was chaos lol

True I remember that but that's different than a majority thinking it's the greatest ever. It was a phenomenon but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone talking about it in 2014. The consensus greatest flicks ever by a large majority are much older than avatar. The same ones that come up in every poll every list and get spotlighted every year in one way or another

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
LOL @ people acting like everything in the Marvel Cinema Universe dropped has been piff. "Incredible Hulk" was average, "Iron Man 2 and 3" were both weak. "Thor 2" was beyond forgettable that nobody has even cared about the character in a year. Cap 1 was cool but not great. "Thor" 1 was only ok. So really the track record is "Iron Man, Avengers, Cap 2 and Guardians" was dope but Everything else has been average to weak. Yes they make money but that doesn't mean they are quality.
agree with everything but cap 1 being cool that movie was a couple a tiers below Thor 2 in suckatude

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Only thing that Cap 1 had on Thor 2 was the Villian. Thor 2's was just sorta there for most of the movie.
I'll take your "villian" and counter u by saying nothing in cap 1 matched the action sequences in the final act of Thor 2 :mjpls:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
wtf cap 1 was a damn decent movie...:rudy:
decent in comparison to the 60s batman show or George Reeves superman but on the heels of ironman/TDK anything short of good (especially for a character as jingoistic and iconic to marvel as cap) isn't acceptable