Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, I never brought up joker in the first place so Im not going to debate about the difference because it was a silly comparison in the first place and made no sense to me.

But if the difference in hydra is evil businessman #2 and evil businessman #3 and so on, I think they can do better than that.

They need to start treating their villains with the same respect they treat the heros with. It would just be extremely boring and dissapointingly safe if civil war is just another "gotcha it was us hydra all along!" Climax like winter soldier.

And to be clear I liked that part of winter soldier. I thought it was pulled off very nicely. I didnt like them being wiped out in 5 minutes in age of ultron because its like well,i guess they werent an actual threat then. And to hear them going back to the well so soon is just sad to hear. If that is indeed what happens in civil war. Im going off what others have said in this thread if you look back I thought their was no way theyd do that.

If you think hydra was defeated in the first 5 minutes of age of Ultron you missed the point of the winter soldier. Hydra had figured out that direct combat wasn't their best approach and opted to play chess instead of checkers. In the mid credit scene of tws they even state they are going to let the avengers take out some of their bases while they work on bigger plans. While they didn't intend to lose the mind gem that was never meant to be the end of hydra.

While I don't think hydra created the registration act I wouldn't put it past them to take advantage and use it to turn the avengers against each other since they can't beat them, use a divide and conquer strategy.

You also said they had no part in the civil war comic, which is true but they did take advantage of the aftermath to shoot Captain America as part of a larger plot. So without knowing exactly what part they will play saying the movie will be lame because they are in it is premature.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Theyve developed them how? By having them show up again and again just to be quickly dispatched with little effort? What great development. Winter soldier ending with them going to look for bucky and a mid credits scene showing them about to unleash quiksilver and scarlett. How is that a cliffhanger in regards to hydra when at the beginning of ultron they defeated hydra in less than 5 minutes. :mjlol: What a cliffhanger! I wonder what character will show next in hydra only to be defeated in 5 minutes. Im on the edge of my seat! I cant wait until that huge cliffhanger of them being mollywhopped with no effort is shown again. Quisilver is dead and scarlett witch is an avenger. Their is no cliffhanger except findining bucky whos seen not being a part of hydra any longer and is clearly working with cap in the third film,.

Pull your skirt down and lay off marvels dikk bruh they dont care about you :mjlol:

You marvel stans will do mental gymnastics to justify everything they do and in the same breath crucify any other studio for not picking the appropriate shade of color on a characters outfit :mjlol:

Cap has other villains. Not every story has to revolve around hydra. Their is literally nothing interesting about hydra in the mcu. Might as well bring back the chitauri and ultron too only to be quickly defeated. If thats your version of treating villains with respect and developing them then :mjlol:

So Hydra going from a rogue scientific division in the first movie to an ideology in the second that's almost the same as Captain America employers isn't development? :mjlol:

I'm not talking about the post-credit scenes, I'm talking abut the actual ending of the film:mjlol:, where Nick Fury States "that a lot of rats didn't go down with the ship" whilst Bucky runs off and they say they'll look for him. How is that not a cliffhanger for the third film? The Russos even said it was part 1 of a part 2 story.

How do you expand on The Winter Soldiers origin if Hydra who created him aren't in the film? :mjlol:

I love and do nothing but laugh at your spazzed out tin-foil esque ramblings about Marvel and "Marvel Stans" so please bless me with more. It's straight up comedy :blessed:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And one of the things that made it that was the relative surprise of hydra popping back up as a formidable force. If they repeat the same basic shyt,its now a formula and its never as good as it was before. Age of Ultron has diminished their standing to chumps and to go back to them again for a 3rd straight film wouldnt make it a good film. It would make it boring as shyt.
Hydra is a secret organization like say SPECTRE . It's as good and strong as who the leader is at the time. Hydra , aim are all recurring characters in marvel especially in caps comics .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Hydra going from a rogue scientific division in the first movie to an ideology in the second that's almost the same as Captain America employers isn't development? :mjlol:

I'm not talking about the post-credit scenes, I'm talking abut the actual ending of the film:mjlol:, where Nick Fury States "that a lot of rats didn't go down with the ship" whilst Bucky runs off and they say they'll look for him. How is that not a cliffhanger for the third film? The Russos even said it was part 1 of a part 2 story.

How do you expand on The Winter Soldiers origin if Hydra who created him aren't in the film? :mjlol:

I love and do nothing but laugh at your spazzed out tin-foil esque ramblings about Marvel and "Marvel Stans" so please bless me with more. It's straight up comedy :blessed:
Hydra is a big part of marvel comics and the MCU so people complaining don't like marvel

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Movie dropped so long ago and people STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL talking about it!!! 1st page on the coli damn near ever day since its release!:banderas:

How can this movie not be the goat!:blessed:
Got these muthafukkas even promoting the Marvel brand in their DC threads :deadmanny:

If that aint some backwards ass shyt

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Been on Every Stars channel all weekend.....and i been watching it all weekend lmao:blessed:. But frfr it debuted on Fri and came on 12 times since then:mjlol: