Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
*turns down lights, lights scented candle, turns on barry white in background* my body is ready for this review :ahh: *reads*

edit:

banderas_lego_2014-03-12_13-21-23.gif
lmaoo

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Watching it yet again.

Pacing is too kid-friendly, ruins the pH of the film. Slow it a tad and damn near every scene works better. I don't think the final pacing was a Joss Whedon decision. Marvel did whedon (and favreau and Alan Taylor) the same way Warner did Ayer and are doing Snyder right now. shyt be gettin chopped & Screwed

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Watching it yet again.

Pacing is too kid-friendly, ruins the pH of the film. Slow it a tad and damn near every scene works better. I don't think the final pacing was a Joss Whedon decision. Marvel did whedon (and favreau and Alan Taylor) the same way Warner did Ayer and are doing Snyder right now. shyt be gettin chopped & Screwed
I don't think so, shyt would have been faster and more chaotic if Joss got his way. He wanted introduce and add Captain Marvel to AoU. :whoa:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Introduction of The Vision made up for all its weak points
Nah there is a difference between being the only bright spot and making up for a weak movie. Vision didnt make up for anything. I cant believe this was actually an avenger movie. Till this day i still have not seen it a 2nd time no MCU flick has that distinction not even the first 2 thors or IM sequels

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Nah there is a difference between being the only bright spot and making up for a weak movie. Vision didnt make up for anything. I cant believe this was actually an avenger movie. Till this day i still have not seen it a 2nd time no MCU flick has that distinction not even the first 2 thors or IM sequels
U should probably watch it again then :ufdup: now that the pressure is off u can enjoy it for wat it is. A rare miss from marvel with some highlights. Plus infinity war coming up , might want to refresh and see how much of Tony’s dream comes true ...:sas2: