Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
That has nothing to do with what I meant.
wtfmanzxf_zpslnyho0mw.png

I'm a mod here, I usually notice who posts. If I don't notice your name, it's possible you haven't posted much.

To make a statement like "DC fans criticize 'TDKR'" is false, at least on this board. They defend it just as hard as Marvel stans defend....let's say...."Ultron".

And IMO both movies are equally bad, just for different reasons. "TDKR" is slightly worse because the Nolan trilogy was supposed to elevate comic book movies, make them more realistic, etc....and "TDKR" failed miserably from basically every angle. It's easily as bad as the worst MCU movies.

Fred.
i dont see what makes it so bad... only retarded thing is that nobody can figure out that bruce wayne is batman :heh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
to me it did... i never read a comic book in my life. Im just judging the movies here. To me the drack knight trilogy is better than all the marvel movies i saw. Marvel movies seem to have the same plot :yeshrug:

TvHLonb.png

just saying shyt just to say shyt

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
you again :russ: the movie was shyt and deep down you know it (if it did not have a marvel badge on it most fanboys would say it's fantastic 4 status).... same old rushed sub plots with the same old final battle against generic armies against a ticking clock, same old 3 rd grade humor, a character who can control ppl's minds, looking for loki's sceptre etc
I'll take that as a no. lol

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Gotta stop you right there.

"Dark Knight Rises" is clearly a terrible movie and there's several DC fans on this board....I'm assuming they're DC fans, because I can't see a neutral person defending the movie....anyway, they still swear it's a great movie.

Your name doesn't stand out, maybe you've been lurking, maybe you haven't posted much. But the stan base is just as strong on either side of the discussion.

Fred.

Nolan fans? I feel like the two aren't synonymous. Don't underestimate their :cape:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i dont see what makes it so bad... only retarded thing is that nobody can figure out that bruce wayne is batman :heh:

I could lay out some stuff for you breh but I've already done it and feel no need to continue to litigate that movie. It's got a lot of flaws. Of course if you want I can go into detail of my issues with it

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I could lay out some stuff for you breh but I've already done it and feel no need to continue to litigate that movie. It's got a lot of flaws. Of course if you want I can go into detail of my issues with it
i dont really care that much about that movie. but it's a comic book movie (all that real world is bullshyt). TDKR entertained me, thats what a comic book movie is supposed to do. The age of ultron bored the shyt out of me. It was the same shyt as the avengers

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
action = boring
no action = entertaining

what did i bring my son into?!?!:damn:

if theres a God please help these bamas!

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
action = boring
no action = entertaining

what did i bring my son into?!?!:damn:

if theres a God please help these bamas!
yes but seeing the same action over and over is still boring... at least to me it is... i mean how many buildings can they blow up until you find it boring?

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yes but seeing the same action over and over is still boring... at least to me it is... i mean how many buildings can they blow up until you find it boring?
i smoke so... :yeshrug:
but im not knockin you im just fukkin around
like what you like
i just dont understand this divide on comic book shyt
i watch comic movies for comic book fukkery
i watch zombie movies for zombie fukkery
kung fu fukkery
yada yada ya
i guess for the most part im easily entertained
growing up watching the same Speed Racer vhs day in and day out does that to you :mjcry:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i dont really care that much about that movie. but it's a comic book movie (all that real world is bullshyt). TDKR entertained me, thats what a comic book movie is supposed to do. The age of ultron bored the shyt out of me. It was the same shyt as the avengers

Fair enough breh. I feel you

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Like what?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Like what?

Characterization aside because I guess that can come down to preference, but bane and talia's scheme is flawed as hell from a story standpoint and logically the only reason it would be as drawn out and elaborate as it is is because they needed to fill two and a half hours

Bruce having this device that suddenly makes his knee better to the point where he can now break stone with his leg is also crazy because if it makes your kicks that powerful, why weren't you always rocking that?

That whole thing with Blake recognizing him because he gave him a look? For me that didn't work because of this world Nolan created but I also know that may vary person to person.

Then of course the end of the second act beginning of the third with Bruce in the cave. The desolate place of hell that somehow manages to have cable and get the NFL. And then Bruce's back is fixed through a simple punch. So it wasn't broken just needed an adjustment I guess lol. And then of course he becomes a guy who's got nothing to his name once he's in this land with huts but that doesn't matter that he has no money to his name no allies no nothing because he'll be in Gotham in no time. The same place that just so happens to be a military fortified city at this point. Even in a comic book, they'd show Bruce had contact with someone on the inside to get him in and get him out of Calcutta or wherever the hell he was.

And these are flaws because they're storytelling shortcuts and because that's not what Nolan was doing. In two movies where he went to great lengths to explain damn near everything and make everything plausible and understandable, to chuck a lot of that for story convenience is lazy as fukk

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Characterization aside because I guess that can come down to preference, but bane and talia's scheme is flawed as hell from a story standpoint and logically the only reason it would be as drawn out and elaborate as it is is because they needed to fill two and a half hours

Bruce having this device that suddenly makes his knee better to the point where he can now break stone with his leg is also crazy because if it makes your kicks that powerful, why weren't you always rocking that?

That whole thing with Blake recognizing him because he gave him a look? For me that didn't work because of this world Nolan created but I also know that may vary person to person.

Then of course the end of the second act beginning of the third with Bruce in the cave. The desolate place of hell that somehow manages to have cable and get the NFL. And then Bruce's back is fixed through a simple punch. So it wasn't broken just needed an adjustment I guess lol. And then of course he becomes a guy who's got nothing to his name once he's in this land with huts but that doesn't matter that he has no money to his name no allies no nothing because he'll be in Gotham in no time. The same place that just so happens to be a military fortified city at this point. Even in a comic book, they'd show Bruce had contact with someone on the inside to get him in and get him out of Calcutta or wherever the hell he was.

And these are flaws because they're storytelling shortcuts and because that's not what Nolan was doing. In two movies where he went to great lengths to explain damn near everything and make everything plausible and understandable, to chuck a lot of that for story convenience is lazy as fukk
Oh I thought you were talking about AoU:patrice:
Nvm then :ld: