Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
sure tdkr had some stupid moments but a least the dc stans bytched about.

Gotta stop you right there.

"Dark Knight Rises" is clearly a terrible movie and there's several DC fans on this board....I'm assuming they're DC fans, because I can't see a neutral person defending the movie....anyway, they still swear it's a great movie.

Your name doesn't stand out, maybe you've been lurking, maybe you haven't posted much. But the stan base is just as strong on either side of the discussion.

Fred.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Gotta stop you right there.

"Dark Knight Rises" is clearly a terrible movie and there's several DC fans on this board....I'm assuming they're DC fans, because I can't see a neutral person defending the movie....anyway, they still swear it's a great movie.

Your name doesn't stand out, maybe you've been lurking, maybe you haven't posted much. But the stan base is just as strong on either side of the discussion.

Fred.
my name has to stand out to have an opinion on a forum?
lol_idi_amin.gif

anyway tdkr is a better movie than ultron (witch is basically the same movie as the avengers) the honest movie trailer hit the nail on the head with that movie. It's better to take a chance and make something different even if it does not work out instead of putting the same movie out over and over

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
lol_idi_amin.gif

anyway tdkr is a better movie than ultron (witch is basically the same movie as the avengers) the honest movie trailer hit the nail on the head with that movie. It's better to take a chance and make something different even if it does not work out instead of putting the same movie out over and over
The honest trailer said the movie was good just not great. Did you watch it?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
lol_idi_amin.gif

The Dark Knight Rises did that?!?!
N2Jr7nV.png

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
The honest trailer said the movie was good just not great. Did you watch it?
you again :russ: the movie was shyt and deep down you know it (if it did not have a marvel badge on it most fanboys would say it's fantastic 4 status).... same old rushed sub plots with the same old final battle against generic armies against a ticking clock, same old 3 rd grade humor, a character who can control ppl's minds, looking for loki's sceptre etc

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
The Dark Knight Rises did that?!?!
N2Jr7nV.png

to me it did... i never read a comic book in my life. Im just judging the movies here. To me the drack knight trilogy is better than all the marvel movies i saw. Marvel movies seem to have the same plot :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

That has nothing to do with what I meant.
wtfmanzxf_zpslnyho0mw.png

I'm a mod here, I usually notice who posts. If I don't notice your name, it's possible you haven't posted much.

To make a statement like "DC fans criticize 'TDKR'" is false, at least on this board. They defend it just as hard as Marvel stans defend....let's say...."Ultron".

And IMO both movies are equally bad, just for different reasons. "TDKR" is slightly worse because the Nolan trilogy was supposed to elevate comic book movies, make them more realistic, etc....and "TDKR" failed miserably from basically every angle. It's easily as bad as the worst MCU movies.

Fred.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC