Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
If a Batman exists there's no quitting...there's no "rest" for 8 years. Nah this is a psychopath consumed by the death of his parents to the point where he honed himself to perfection and then donned a cape and mask in order to fight the injustice he sees in his city.

Bale's Batman was on some "Buy 4 Years of Superhero at half price" from Groupon shyt and then he got tired and decided not to finish the deal, and then tried to pick it up 7 years later not knowing that he'd have to pay full price for it now.

If anything, the shyt with Joker and Two-Face should have made him even MORE crazy and even more harder on the inside. We should have seen a Batman where it's like damn you're killing yourself inside and out...instead we got a Batman like breh you sure you trying to run full court basketball at the YMCA with these young cats?

Batman being Batman for 12-18 months and then shutting it down for 8 years because of an old gf was complete :francis:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Then he reappears in society and falls in love with the first woman (well, second if you count Catwoman) he has a conversation with.:why:
a team that has a demigod a green beast and a man in an iron suit needs a woman with a colt and a guy with some arrows to fight aliens:usure:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a team that has a demigod a green beast and a man in an iron suit needs a woman with a colt and a guy with some arrows to fight aliens:usure:
You know why people buy that but have trouble with TDKR, because Marvel never sells itself as a real world scenario. It's a world where gods and aliens exist that has it's own scifi rules so people don't question stuff like that. Nolan on the other hand went for a realistic, this could happen in our world approach, so people doing things they would never do in our world stands out more.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
You know why people buy that but have trouble with TDKR, because Marvel never sells itself as a real world scenario. It's a world where gods and aliens exist that has it's own scifi rules so people don't question stuff like that. Nolan on the other hand went for a realistic, this could happen in our world approach, so people doing things they would never do in our world stands out more.
sure tdkr had some stupid moments but a least the dc stans bytched about them but the marvel fanboys think that marvel can do no wrong, and if someone said something about those movies their reaction is like this
giphy.gif
.. i bet if marvel made the exact same fantastic 4 movie they would praise it and ride it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
sure tdkr had some stupid moments but a least the dc stans bytched about them but the marvel fanboys think that marvel can do no wrong, and if someone said something about those movies their reaction is like this
giphy.gif
.. i bet if marvel made the exact same fantastic 4 movie they would praise it and ride it.

tumblr_ntlb6kR96w1sn9jflo2_400.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
giphy.gif
Marvel fans criticize the movies all the time. Some people just don't think it is enough for their liking. These movies do not get unconditional love, but they are celebrated for their achievements.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Marvel fans criticize the movies all the time. Some people just don't think it is enough for their liking. These movies do not get unconditional love, but they are celebrated for their achievements.
they criticize dc movies and marvel comics that were made into movies by fox. What achivements. making the same movie over and over? bad guy wants a small object who wields great power,
he finds it on earth,
he invades earth,
the good guys lose the first battle
the good guys win the second battle
the bad guy is defeated
the end.
All i see from marvel movies are generic/weak villains who are after a small stone or some shyt.
I see nothing superior in these movies compared to a transformers/fantastic 4 movie

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
they criticize dc movies and marvel comics that were made into movies by fox
I can't call it, you read through this thread and found no one you deem a 'stan' criticizing the movie? I'm sure that's not the case but do you.

I love what Marvel/Disney is doing movie wise and criticized this movie and others. I guess I'm not a stan then. Yay!!!

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This is how Marvel stans' of think

"TDK is the best CBM of all time"

MS: "Yeah but it didn't make as much as Avengers, so its better"

"You know TDKR made more money than Cap 2"

MS: "Yeah but Cap 2 is 10 times better than that movie"

MS: "Ben Affleck sucks, Gal Gadot is too skinny and sucks at acting, Zack Synder sucks at directing, Jesse sucks at acting and doesn't look like Lex, MOS sucked DC failed already Lol etc.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is how Marvel stans' of think

"TDK is the best CBM of all time"

MS: "Yeah but it didn't make as much as Avengers, so its better"

"You know TDKR made more money than Cap 2"

MS: "Yeah but Cap 2 is 10 times better than that movie"

MS: "Ben Affleck sucks, Gal Gadot is too skinny and sucks at acting, Zack Synder sucks at directing, Jesse sucks at acting and doesn't look like Lex, MOS sucked DC failed already Lol etc.
There’s not one poster in the Film Room who would fit this description. But again do you.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
There’s not one poster in the Film Room who would fit this description. But again do you.
does an alarm go off in your head when someone is criticizing a marvel movie? it's like you cant get a post past this guy :heh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
does an alarm go off in your head when someone is criticizing a marvel movie? it's like you cant get a post past this guy :heh:
Way to stay topic buddy.
Not in my head it is a function of the board, pay attention. Unless you are saying you don't get an alert when someone has replied to you or added on to a thread you have?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Way to stay topic buddy.
Not in my head it is a function of the board, pay attention. Unless you are saying you don't get an alert when someone has replied to you or added on to a thread you have?
yea but it's just funny... i remember your avi thats how i know. I talked shyt about marvel movies in lots of threads and you were there in everyone of them riding hard for marvel