Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Juven

All Star
Daps
literally all movies listed are better than age of ultron.

ultron was trash i agree. made less than the 1st movie for a reason

how do you have a comedian robot? how do yoiu not have ultron do some crazy robot shyt? it was the first one movie with robots. who did ultron fight? i dont remember him having any battles with the avengers.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
definitely better on a second watch but ultron was the weakest link in the movie, the fight sequences :ohlawd: hawkeye was well used in this movie and im hype for the nest Thor movie even if I didnt like the last one :jbhmm: cant wait for civil war:blessed:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

how do you have a comedian robot? how do yoiu not have ultron do some crazy robot shyt? it was the first one movie with robots. who did ultron fight? i dont remember him having any battles with the avengers.
keep it g... did you even watch the movie?:what:
he was about to drop damn near an entire country on the planet:deadmanny:

far as "who did he fight?"
cmon with this bullshyt :stopitslime:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

:dwillhuh:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Technically everybody fought Ultron considering he and his drones share the same AI/conscience.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was disappointed with Age Of Ultron.Felt like Joss Whedon was ready to be done with this Avengers shyt.

It's easy for a movie like the Avenger to have SOME entertainment value, but it could've been so much better.

They kept it cookie cutter/formulaic("Marvel formula")/ lazy/uninspired.

They could've done so much more with Ultron.

Even Hulk vs Hulkbuster was
GIF-almost-IDK-Jay-Z-meh-more-or-less-okay-skeptical-so-so-Unimpressed-unsure-GIF.gif

Thought the fight could've been a lot more creative.

I was more entertained by the new Terminator:yeshrug:

tr2k

All Star
Daps

He battled the newest Avenger, Vision, one on one

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I do agree that the new movie could of been better. It added more of a storyline to it over the first one, but it wasnt anything that directly concerned the main plot of the movie. Its like they included the movie extras into the actual movie. The cartoon, Earth's Mightiest Heroes, did a better job with Ultron. They changed the story too much in the live action film. At least Hulk fought him in the cartoon.

Last edited: