Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
they have a fukkin habit of also catering to children
which (as a parent) i like
cause you and a buncha other muthafukkas are upset about the lack of "seriousness" from a comic book movie means shyt to these crakkkers

cause they ALREADY got your money :deadmanny:

lol, why wouldn't that be a habit for them? Children are a huge part of the core audience for these things, in particular when it comes to the merchandise (toys, video games, school equipment, clothes).

I'll say they can overdo it with the comedy at times but I can't say it bothers me that much either. Like outside of some parts in Thor 2 (Kat Dennings, ugh) and maybe the moment the Mandarin/actor twist happened did I ever sit in the theater like "How dare they JOKE in this situation!?" like some people are acting like these movies make them feel.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
lol, why wouldn't that be a habit for them? Children are a huge part of the core audience for these things, in particular when it comes to the merchandise (toys, video games, school equipment, clothes).

I'll say they can overdo it with the comedy at times but I can't say it bothers me that much either. Like outside of some parts in Thor 2 (Kat Dennings, ugh) and maybe the moment the Mandarin/actor twist happened did I ever sit in the theater like "How dare they JOKE in this situation!?" like some people are acting like these movies make them feel.
im not mad
shyt im high

Juven

All Star
Daps
re-watched transformers the other day and ultron shouldve been like lockdown. the swag :ohlawd:

they ruined these avenger movies. Really hope they fire the entire crew. Jurassic world and furious 7 making more is unacceptable

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

giphy.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Would you care to point me in the right direction good sir? :lupe:

I have a Fire Stick and a Chrome Cast so I've been doing the digital downloads for about the past year and some change. Age of Ultron comes out Sept 8. I should be aight until then. Bought Mad Max: Fury Road when it dropped digitally.