Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
lol what did you do take a nationwide survey? You are speaking as if you have facts on who didn't see the movie and why, when all you and any of us can do is speculate.
here is my quote again
I ain't making an opinion in this instance the numbers don't lie, 'if' it's projected to make less than the first did domestically it's cuz cats arent going back for repeated viewings
doesn't matter if it mayweather or playoffs if word of mouth was off the charts they would dvr and flock in droves, the numbers indicate they haven't and we know why :francis:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The Dark Knight trilogy is not better than the MCU because it's "dark and gritty". There's plenty of "dark and gritty" movies that suck.

The Dark Knight trilogy is better because it's better. :manny:
based on what?TDK was the only good movie, Begins was boring and rises sucked :heh:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
3rd time seeing it......may go again this weekend.
dope ass movie with so many gems.
wat6rr.jpg

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
only reason why it felt forced is because of how awkward the person playing banner was acting. There wasn't much chemistry.

You're probably right. The whole time those scenes occurred, I was looking at the screen trying to believe it and I just couldn't.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony can't stop being iron man because of his conscience and Bruce looks at it as as long as he can be the hulk, there's always going to be someone who wants him to help and be hulk

tony can stop being iron man anytime he wants and he's actually done it before...all he has to do is not put on the suit....if people need an 'iron man', he can let others wear the suit, which he's done....bruce cant stop being hulk, ever, until he finds a 'cure'....bruce knows this, that's why him fantasizing about an end game cause there are patrol drones didnt make sense and was out of character....

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
It does make sense breh. Tony and Bruce have the same goal: to not have to "suit up" anymore. When Tony tells him to imagine he's sitting on a beach turning brown instead of green, that's his endgame. He had confidence in part 1 but now he's being painted as a soldier who's got too much blood on his hands and isn't comfortable with it and wants out. I didn't see it as out of character at all, just character development.
in the beginning you see the look on his face when he relizes he killed a buncha goons when hes back being banner on the plane. he dont wanna be hulk anymore period, control or no control, hes always gonna fall asleep and wake up with 100 dead around him. maybe dude is tired of avengers missions and killing goons all day... even if he had more control.. thats my theory

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
tony can stop being iron man anytime he wants and he's actually done it before...all he has to do is not put on the suit....if people need an 'iron man', he can let others wear the suit, which he's done....bruce cant stop being hulk, ever, until he finds a 'cure'....bruce knows this, that's why him fantasizing about an end game cause there are patrol drones didnt make sense and was out of character....

Ego and arrogance and that sense of protecting the world is why Tony can't "quit" that easily. Hence that fear he had of not doing enough. Bruce can't stop being hulk in the sense of DNA but he can get away, like he and the widow planned, and just not have to deal and shirk his responsibility. Which is what he was doing in the first avengers, being off grid where there's no one to push him into a battle; all he has to do is use his talents as bruce banner and help people that way. Remember, this is the same guy who tried to kill himself

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
in the beginning you see the look on his face when he relizes he killed a buncha goons when hes back being banner on the plane. he dont wanna be hulk anymore period, control or no control, hes always gonna fall asleep and wake up with 100 dead around him. maybe dude is tired of avengers missions and killing goons all day... even if he had more control.. thats my theory

Yup that's how I saw it. He's the reluctant soldier who just doesn't want to be a part of this shyt anymore; too much blood on his hands but he does want to help the world and Vision was his way of doing that which is why when he went to get Widow, he was ready to just bounce.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ego and arrogance and that sense of protecting the world is why Tony can't "quit" that easily. Hence that fear he had of not doing enough. Bruce can't stop being hulk in the sense of DNA but he can get away, like he and the widow planned, and just not have to deal and shirk his responsibility. Which is what he was doing in the first avengers, being off grid where there's no one to push him into a battle; all he has to do is use his talents as bruce banner and help people that way. Remember, this is the same guy who tried to kill himself

even getting away like he's always done, he's still the hulk....he knows this....that's why him thinking he could not be the hulk anymore cause of ultron didnt make sense....

you're right, he has tried to kill himself, but that was at the beginning when he didnt like being the hulk...but he's gotten more accepting of the hulk and has learned to control/guide him, which a1 showed...in a2, they took all that shyt away.....they made it seem like he had no control over the change and he was scared every lil thing wouldve made him change to the hulk, which was bullshyt...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
only reason why it felt forced is because of how awkward the person playing banner was acting. There wasn't much chemistry.

Really? Of all the things you can blame the lack of chemistry on, you pick Mark Ruffalo's acting? If anything it's the occasionally clumsy dialogue and ScarJo clearly being the one lacking that's making it feel more forced than it should be, because Mark Ruffalo damn well saved that shyt from being an absolute trainwreck.