Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said this somewhere before but it felt that scene was meant for GotG (where it would actually make sense) but they decided to put it after this one just because.
Oh Ok gotcha... I thought he had some direct involvement with this movie and I completely missed it.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Can somebody tell me why at the mid credits scene Thanos said.... "Fine. I'll do it myself! :jawalrus:"

Do what himself? I understand he wants the gems, but was he controlling somebody behind the scenes in Avengers 2 and then Vision getting the gem messed up his plans? What outcome was he expecting/hoping to happen in the Avengers movie that prompted him to say that?

Watch the first avengers again to see what else that gem can do. Then you'll understand.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said this somewhere before but it felt that scene was meant for GotG (where it would actually make sense) but they decided to put it after this one just because.

i think it fits better here cause of what thor said before he left at the end....him speculating that 3 of the gems showing up so closely together all of a sudden like that couldnt be a coincidence and that someone is pulling strings.....so it makes it look like he's the one pulling the strings (which he is) and is the real threat to the avengers (which he is)....also, it was better he said that in relation to the most gems: 3 in avengers as compared to 1 in gotg...

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
One thing I loved was that "Veronica" was done very very well.

Obviously, if you have Stark and Banner designing it, it's going to be done in a common-sense way which it was in this movie. First, you want to store it in a place where it can't be damaged and can deploy anywhere quickly... space. Then, if you think about it, you want to be able to lock the Hulk down, not necessarily fight him. I thought it was cool that Veronica's first protocol was that cell that Hulk was, apparently, unable to break through. Of course, just go through the ground then, which is what would naturally happen, also well done. Then, having Veronica also be a support vessel because Stark and Banner KNEW that the suit would take damage during the battle, just kicked ass.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
that's not why he got upset....he said why he was pissed before he broke the wood...i'm paraphrasing, but it was something along the lines of innocents getting hurt cause people are trying to stop a war that doesnt exist/hasnt happened....meaning: people actually create what they trying to stop....in this case: tony is talking about ending a war that happened in his head, so he created ultron....which actually lead to the avengers being at war with ultron, and humanity being at risk....and tony acting like that shyt doesnt matter cause he did it 'for the greater good'....
I know, that I why I said that my statement was the 2nd reason he got mad. The 1st reason being the thing you pointed out.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it doesnt make sense cause he cant stop being the hulk even if there is peace....tony can stop being iron man, all he has to do is not put on the suit....bruce is the hulk until he finds a 'cure' to not being the hulk anymore....the fact that you chose the phrase 'suit up' shows even more how that was tony's endgame.....

as for bruce as a character: it was bad....they made bruce a weak minded, insecure lackey in this film, something he is not....prime ex: lets say he agreed with tony the first time when helping create ultron....after seeing the results of that, he wouldnt have agreed so easily to do the same shyt again, like he did.....

Tony can't stop being iron man because of his conscience and Bruce looks at it as as long as he can be the hulk, there's always going to be someone who wants him to help and be hulk

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Hopefull Cap has another flashback during Civil War so we get to see those breast meats on the big screen again.

All of Cap's downtime should just be regulated in thinking about the lost titty meats of Agent Carter that could have been.:ahh::to:

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Obviously, if you have Stark and Banner designing it, it's going to be done in a common-sense way which it was in this movie. First, you want to store it in a place where it can't be damaged and can deploy anywhere quickly... space. Then, if you think about it, you want to be able to lock the Hulk down, not necessarily fight him. I thought it was cool that Veronica's first protocol was that cell that Hulk was, apparently, unable to break through. Of course, just go through the ground then, which is what would naturally happen, also well done. Then, having Veronica also be a support vessel because Stark and Banner KNEW that the suit would take damage during the battle, just kicked ass.

Yeah that was sick.

Also why hasn't Tony created a vibranium suit yet? He's well aware of the metal's existence obviously. And since a arms dealer was able to get a shyt ton of it, I would assume Stark would be able to get enough to make a suit?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Yeah that suit was pretty well thought-out.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yeah that was sick.

Also why hasn't Tony created a vibranium suit yet? He's well aware of the metal's existence obviously. And since a arms dealer was able to get a shyt ton of it, I would assume Stark would be able to get enough to make a suit?
Cuz Tony doesn't want to go to war with Wakanda. The arms dealer, Klaw, only got the vibranium from stealing it.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Just came back from cinema. I thought this was good, definitely better than the first one for me as it was more plot driven and I could appreciate the story since I know the comics.

Did anyone feel like..

The romance between Black Widow and Hulk was a bit forced?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Just came back from cinema. I thought this was good, definitely better than the first one for me as it was more plot driven and I could appreciate the story since I know the comics.

Did anyone feel like..

The romance between Black Widow and Hulk was a bit forced?
only reason why it felt forced is because of how awkward the person playing banner was acting. There wasn't much chemistry.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_nnpa0c7GEU1qddteyo1_1280.jpg

Elevator aint worthy. Is it?