Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back from seeing it. Had a real good time. I'll probably go see it again Sunday.

Everybody in the theater marked out when.

Vision handed Thor the hammer

Was Vision able to lift the hammer cause of the soul gem?

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
someone who watched the movie explain this to me

why did thor need that scientest to put him back in the dream? and what the f*ck was the significance of the caved pond he went swimming in to get back into the dream?

that sh*t was f*cking stupid

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Just got back. :banderas:

HOLY SHEEEEEET that was so much fun

Literally could have stayed another 30 minutes and would not have cared.

Do yall brehs realize how lucky we are to be seeing this level of quality for a superhero flick??? That was literally one of the PUREST comic book to film translations I have evwr witnessed

So many easter eggs. So many Avengers themes

THE VISION STOLE THE DAMN SHOW FRIENDS!!!

that moment when Iron Man, Thor and Vision were all blasting their energy attacks on Ultron was straight off the pages.

Loved the nod to Planet Hulk

Loved the Vision / Scarlet Witch set up

And LOVED THE DAMN LINEUP CHANGE TO END THE MOVIE

The Age Of Miracles my friends

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
why would you want that when Aaron Taylor Johnson really sucked
I thought he was decent.

Everybody in the theater went "oh shyt!" went Hulk spit out his tooth during the Hulkbuster fight. We knew she was about to get real.

I guess Whedon heard all the complaints about how Hawkeye hasn't been given enough shine in the MCU cuz Hawkeye's role is pretty big in this.

The running joke about Captain America's "watch your language" moment was funny.

LMAO at the face Rhodey makes when he tells his War Machine story and got the reaction he wanted

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
someone who watched the movie explain this to me

why did thor need that scientest to put him back in the dream? and what the f*ck was the significance of the caved pond he went swimming in to get back into the dream?

that sh*t was f*cking stupid
i think he didn't see everything that was supposed to happen when Scarlett Witch did it, so he needed to see it all the way through.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
i think he didn't see everything that was supposed to happen when Scarlett Witch did it, so he needed to see it all the way through.
i get that.... it was explained

what i dont understand is how a scientist from earth is supposed to help a god from asgard do that in some random magical pond in a cave on earth?