Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but for all of ya'll saying this or that is missing or whatever, I'm hearing that the blu ray will be an uncut version that will have about a 1/2 hour more of footage. Perhaps some of those other connections and loose ends will be covered within that, as that's quite a lot of addition screen time.

Supposed to have an atlernate ending too

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You mean we now have to buy the dvd/blu ray to see important footage we should've seen in the film we paid for? What's that saying about fool me once? I like this comic universe shyt but I ain't a fool. I will take my chances watching civil war having not known what the event was :francis:

The blu ray was an auto-buy for me anyway tho.:manny:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't think the movie misses anything, it just moves incredibly fast because so much happens in the story. And I hate when they do this, shyt's the same as video games coming out with pre-announced DLC that you know is some shyt that should've been in the game but they cut to make an extra buck.

Doesn't quite feel the same to me, as if you were gonig to buy the movie anyway, it's just an extra for doing so.:yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
ther's gonna be a lot of let down people in this thread come monday.. i mean it's straight disney status... not even.. at least mufasa died in them joints.. bambi's mom and shyt

nobody ever feels in danger ... just good guys win, good guys sorta lose but no one is really hurt, good guys kinda argue, good guys come together, good guys win... i mean fukk.. it's 10 movies in now.. can we get some suspense.. it's scheduled for another 15-20 movies... can we get some villian wins or takeover or something

i know comics are for kids but damn... most of us read a few in our life.. y'all know it wasn't all cookie cutter and rainbows and cake walk shyt we been getting

like i said before... the theories we thought up in here were 10 times better than the straight forward plot of this

Marvel being campy is just :bryan: because that campy shyt is what DC used to be known as.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Man dang, this sucks to hear people shytting on it. Maybe what made avengers so good was just seeing all the heroes on the screen for the first time?

I cant imagine how this would be much worst than the first one. It would seem after the first avengers and GoG, this would be sure fire.

-DMP-

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man im debating if I should get tickets today for thursday nigth or just wait until thursday to get the ticket, the movie theater Im going to added like 5 more show times for thursday night, but looking at what seats have been sold already the good seats are going fast

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Man im debating if I should get tickets today for thursday nigth or just wait until thursday to get the ticket, the movie theater Im going to added like 5 more show times for thursday night, but looking at what seats have been sold already the good seats are going fast
Just wait until shyt dies down, sounds like this movie isn't all that.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ya know what's kinda fukked up? it's a double edged sword really but - it was refreshing we didn't have to watch NY or San Francisco get destroyed for the 1500th time in a movie, but at the same time, i cared much less about the peril in whatever the fukk country the final battle took place in.

i legit don't remember and i watched the other day*

*yeah, it was a bootleg, sue me**

** not you MPAA, im just kidding.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you drive them apart before the actual movie? That's literally act one of the story, it would be completely non-sensical to have that happen before the actual movie. What Whedon did here is emphasize that they have very different approaches and ideologies but normally rise above it to do their jobs. Civil War is the story where a single event makes their ideologies clash so bad that they can't work it out. It's way too big a deal to be a subplot in an already subplot-heavy Avengers movie.

But the thing is that Stark reasons that conflicted with Capt's ideologies clashed due to the emergence of Ultron that it was designed PERFECTLY to build the start of Civil War. This movie had the perfect ingredients to conclude the movie with the Avengers divided and the start of Civil War. At the very LEAST have it to where Capt's and Stark's team relationship is scarred for good.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya know what's kinda fukked up? it's a double edged sword really but - it was refreshing we didn't have to watch NY or San Francisco get destroyed for the 1500th time in a movie, but at the same time, i cared much less about the peril in whatever the fukk country the final battle took place in.

i legit don't remember and i watched the other day*

*yeah, it was a bootleg, sue me**

** not you MPAA, im just kidding.

Right. I think they thought they'll be slick in trying to disguise the same 3rd act, but it's still there.

It's not New York this time, not London, not that one city from Guardians, not D.C., not even San FranTokyo (Big Hero 6) that's in peril by a massive CG action invasion... It's this make believe east European town of a thousand hovering above ground and somehow dropping it is going to kill "billions" of people. Sorry for the spoiler, but that shyt sorta pissed me off.

Meanwhile, Hulk & Iron Man destroyed the fukk out of Johannesburg like no love for the Africans there.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Granted there's a few scenes that easter egged shyt like Black Panther and obviously The Infinity sequels, but why there was ZERO set up for the next immediate conflict which is CIVIL WAR??? Before the movie, I was expecting this would spark the conflict between Iron Man and Captain America, and it ended with them as CLOSER fucckin' buddies than they were before the film started! :mindblown:

Zero set-up? :what:

At the end of the film Captain America and Black Widow are running The Avengers(The Replacement for Shield). Captain America is also now the main authority figure. Which is why him being the main character of Civil War now makes sense. After The Hulk goes on his rampage, it's stated that the governments of the world aren't happy with them. It set it up fine and actually made sense within the main story of the film.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Real talk, Disney needs to stop forcing the cookie cutter formula now with Marvel, it's getting stale. I think all that Avengers/GOTG money went to their heads and now they're too afraid to switch it up.

Good guys fight random bad guys that don't matter
*Random one liners*
Main villain meets good guys
*Random one liners*
Good guys get beat up and run away
Villain fukks up more shyt
Good guys come back and beat the Villain
*Random one liners*
Good guys win

Marvel/Disney: :ahh: so much moneyyyyyyy

Edit:

God damn, shyt jumped down to 74% on RT :huhldup: