Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all better not bootleg "Black Panther" when in drops in 2018:mjpls:

That needs to be watched on the big screen and tickets need to be bought... regardless... of content and quality:mjpls:

Now this would truly have me all

aZAkHdE.gif

if brehs bootleg that film, and I bet the people that will do it will also be the first ones bytching if the film flops.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Peeped it here in South Africa yesterday, it's really underwhelming. Marvel should stop recycling their 3rd acts, seriously.

South Africa is underwhelming. You managed to ruin a World Cup with those wack ass struggle trumpets

:mjpls: Just be glad Marvel blessed you country with a clean copy to show in your theatres

Daps
Okay, just seen it, but WTF DID I JUST WATCHED??? How can anyone cosign this? If this was a Michael Bay Transformers sequel, this trash would of been trashed and rightfully so.

But to each it own. If you like it or want to excuse the messy screenplay, horrid editing, massive MASSIVE plot-holes, forced out-of-the-blue romance and pretty much no actual POINT to the film... and I cannot forget the Marvel signature cliche 3rd act... damn HOW MANY FUCCKIN' TIMES ARE THEY GOING TO RECYCLE THE SAME FUCCKIN' 3RD ACT??? All they did was put a different color lipstick on the pig! I was coming in with low expectations already due to mix reviews, but still had some HOPE because still it was generally positive. And it BEGAN great with the prelude... and that's was it. The whole film went downhill from that point on.
my thoughts exactly. whole shyt was weird.

Winter Soldier was better, Guardians was better and the last X-Men was better. This was Amazing Spider-Man 2 level

Joss Whedon :camby:glad he on his way out think we dodged a bullet :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why all these euros coming in here trying to spoil shyt. THIS IS AN AMURICAN MOVIE MADE FOR AMURICANS :upsetfavre:. We don't need your feedback.

:troll:

I'm an American....but I'm here in Europe on business so I saw it here. :pachaha:

I watched it again on bootleg and ..... :patrice:

It's definitely not as good as part 1. Definitely more of a 7/10 than 8/10 as I originally had.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Marvel stans furious people watching bootlegs :dead:

Like :beli:"you have to go to a theatre guys and high five the pizza faced cac next to you every time iron downey says a quip, youre ruini g the experience":beli::beli:

Complain about Marvel stans while whining about "quips" a dozen times in 5 differents threads brehs

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
After seeing the movie I wonder what happen behind the scenes. From Whedon's interviews and seeing the first Avengers, something must of went down. I can't believe Whedon is as campy as this movie was. I've seen alot of his work and it almost feels like Marvel really took over this film. Maybe they knew he wasn't coming back so they didn't give him as much leeway as first one.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm an American....but I'm here in Europe on business so I saw it here. :pachaha:

I watched it again on bootleg and ..... :patrice:

It's definitely not as good as part 1. Definitely more of a 7/10 than 8/10 as I originally had.
7 is too high, when Don Cheadle's facial expression to a joke is the most memorable moment of a damn 2 and a half hour movie that says something. It's more a 6.5, like I said before this was the avengers version of the iron man sequels :ld:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
7 is too high, when Don Cheadle's facial expression to a joke is the most memorable moment of a damn 2 and a half hour movie that says something. It's more a 6.5, like I said before this was the avengers version of the iron man sequels :ld:

No beef with a 6.5 either. :manny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
ther's gonna be a lot of let down people in this thread come monday.. i mean it's straight disney status... not even.. at least mufasa died in them joints.. bambi's mom and shyt

nobody ever feels in danger ... just good guys win, good guys sorta lose but no one is really hurt, good guys kinda argue, good guys come together, good guys win... i mean fukk.. it's 10 movies in now.. can we get some suspense.. it's scheduled for another 15-20 movies... can we get some villian wins or takeover or something

i know comics are for kids but damn... most of us read a few in our life.. y'all know it wasn't all cookie cutter and rainbows and cake walk shyt we been getting

like i said before... the theories we thought up in here were 10 times better than the straight forward plot of this
don't worry let marvel stay in this lane, the streets are talking and ppl are getting sick of marvel and their wwf type steez it's only going to make DC look like the nwo when bvs is released. The only problem is a MoS type situation where fans just praise :scust: for being an alternative to a marvel production

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
don't worry let marvel stay in this lane, the streets are talking and ppl are getting sick of marvel and their wwf type steez it's only going to make DC look like the nwo when bvs is released. The only problem is a MoS type situation where fans just praise :scust: for being an alternative to a marvel production
b-b-b-b-but i'm a marvel stan breh :mjcry:

the mutants should have been fukkING PEOPLE UP by now in these xmen movies

10 plus mcu movies and we've literally had zero heroes die... zero nikka... ZERO

nobody even needed a doctor.. except thor and that was a mental issue :francis:

even the villians... are they even killing anybody? do they even seem dangerous... are there any points where you actually feel something bad might happen... thor's mom died and that was like 2.3 minutes of sad faces then they was like oh well fukk it... never mentioned again

they should have seen why winter soldier was so dope... and is regarded as the best of them all... avengers included... cause you felt something for him and bucky... you saw him getting that ass beat... you saw people getting fukked up... and even tho you know who'd win... you was still like "ehhhhhh" on being 150% on that

disney needs to get the fukk out of here with this garbage... i still can't believe the dancing scene from gotg :skip:
:skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ther's gonna be a lot of let down people in this thread come monday.. i mean it's straight disney status... not even.. at least mufasa died in them joints.. bambi's mom and shyt

nobody ever feels in danger ... just good guys win, good guys sorta lose but no one is really hurt, good guys kinda argue, good guys come together, good guys win... i mean fukk.. it's 10 movies in now.. can we get some suspense.. it's scheduled for another 15-20 movies... can we get some villian wins or takeover or something

i know comics are for kids but damn... most of us read a few in our life.. y'all know it wasn't all cookie cutter and rainbows and cake walk shyt we been getting

like i said before... the theories we thought up in here were 10 times better than the straight forward plot of this

I think Joss Whedon fell victim to the "company line" over at Marvel.He's been throwing a lot of subliminal(some blatant) shots at Marvel lately.

He even said he was forced by Kevin Feige to kill off agent Coulson in the first Avengers.

He's always had that weird, frustrated homosexual vibe, but I think Marvel put the puppet strings on him.

It's funny that Age Of Ultron is his final film with Marvel and one of the main themes of the movie(mostly during promotion) was "Now I'm free...no strings on me":ohhh:

I remember how he praised Edgar Wright's Ant Man script after Marvel gave Edgar the boot.

Seems like creative people have a hard time sustaining any kind of relationship with Marvel:yeshrug: