Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, just seen it, but WTF DID I JUST WATCHED??? How can anyone cosign this? If this was a Michael Bay Transformers sequel, this trash would of been trashed and rightfully so.

But to each it own. If you like it or want to excuse the messy screenplay, horrid editing, massive MASSIVE plot-holes, forced out-of-the-blue romance and pretty much no actual POINT to the film... and I cannot forget the Marvel signature cliche 3rd act... damn HOW MANY FUCCKIN' TIMES ARE THEY GOING TO RECYCLE THE SAME FUCCKIN' 3RD ACT??? All they did was put a different color lipstick on the pig! I was coming in with low expectations already due to mix reviews, but still had some HOPE because still it was generally positive. And it BEGAN great with the prelude... and that's was it. The whole film went downhill from that point on.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Okay, just seen it, but WTF DID I JUST WATCHED??? How can anyone cosign this? If this was a Michael Bay Transformers sequel, this trash would of been trashed and rightfully so.

But to each it own. If you like it or want to excuse the messy screenplay, horrid editing, massive MASSIVE plot-holes, forced out-of-the-blue romance and pretty much no actual POINT to the film... and I cannot forget the Marvel signature cliche 3rd act... damn HOW MANY FUCCKIN' TIMES ARE THEY GOING TO RECYCLE THE SAME FUCCKIN' 3RD ACT??? All they did was put a different color lipstick on the pig! I was coming in with low expectations already due to mix reviews, but still had some HOPE because still it was generally positive. And it BEGAN great with the prelude... and that's was it. The whole film went downhill from that point on.
this review sound like you already had your mind made up before you even seen it and nothing was going to change that

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

But to each it own. If you like it or want to excuse the messy screenplay, horrid editing, massive MASSIVE plot-holes, forced out-of-the-blue romance and pretty much no actual POINT to the film... and I cannot forget the Marvel signature cliche 3rd act... damn HOW MANY FUCCKIN' TIMES ARE THEY GOING TO RECYCLE THE SAME FUCCKIN' 3RD ACT??? All they did was put a different color lipstick on the pig! I was coming in with low expectations
already due to mix reviews, but still had some HOPE because still it was generally positive. And it BEGAN great with the prelude... and that's was it. The whole film went downhill from that point on.
yup :francis:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Y'all better not bootleg "Black Panther" when in drops in 2018:mjpls:

That needs to be watched on the big screen and tickets need to be bought... regardless... of content and quality:mjpls:
i can't believe ppl still bootleg these type of movies:ohhh:

im going to watch BP nonstop that whole month off gp

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this review sound like you already had your mind made up before you even seen it and nothing was going to change that

Not at all.... As I stated I had HOPE the movie be good and stated that the opening prelude scene was great.. It just wasn't a good movie from that point on. It's a mess that ended up to be much ado about nothing. But again, to each is own... if you already watched and liked it... so be it, I just don't understand HOW. This is simply a Transformers movie with Avengers being the Autobots and Ultron is Starscream.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Not at all.... As I stated I had HOPE the movie be good and stated that the opening prelude scene was great.. It just wasn't a good movie from that point on. It's a mess that ended up to be much ado about nothing. But again, to each is own... if you already watched and liked it... so be it, I just don't understand HOW. This is simply a Transformers movie with Avengers being the Autobots and Ultron is Starscream.
ther's gonna be a lot of let down people in this thread come monday.. i mean it's straight disney status... not even.. at least mufasa died in them joints.. bambi's mom and shyt

nobody ever feels in danger ... just good guys win, good guys sorta lose but no one is really hurt, good guys kinda argue, good guys come together, good guys win... i mean fukk.. it's 10 movies in now.. can we get some suspense.. it's scheduled for another 15-20 movies... can we get some villian wins or takeover or something

i know comics are for kids but damn... most of us read a few in our life.. y'all know it wasn't all cookie cutter and rainbows and cake walk shyt we been getting

like i said before... the theories we thought up in here were 10 times better than the straight forward plot of this

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I can kinda understand people that download illegally if they can't watch a movie in legal ways and the directors I know that have made features kinda don't care but the moment you are watching some CAMversion you can fukk off.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I avoided this thread for the past week bc I didn't want any spoilers, but I see I fukked up, this thread been jumping with fukkery :russ:
nikkas mad at other nikkas for watching a bootleg like they taking money out their ppockets:mjlol:
Marvel stans furious people watching bootlegs :dead:

Like :beli:"you have to go to a theatre guys and high five the pizza faced cac next to you every time iron downey says a quip, youre ruini g the experience":beli::beli: