Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
You dudes are wilding trying to watch bootlegs of this. It's a summer blockbuster....maybe the summer blockbuster of 2015, in terms of hype and anticipation....and you want to watch a blurry ass dub of it?

rustwtf_zps73c6555b.gif

Fred.
Yes.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm weak, brehs.

The missus is out at a work function. I saw the shyt on primewire and I was :gladbron:

Watched the whole thing alternating between :krs:, :wow: and
full

Eating a weed omlette and going to see this on the big screen next weekend :banderas:

I fux with the new and improved team chemistry, Vision :salute:, That definitive explanation of the Infinity Gems :ohlawd:, Finally seeing the mind gem come out of the Cosmic Cube :blessed:

Just thinking about it - 11 movies, in the same series so far. 22 announced with the 20th coming 12 years after the first. Not even counting the one shots and TV shows.

Unprecedented.

shyt is :mindblown:

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im thinking about going to the 1130pm showing of this thursday night. I get off work at 10pm, probably going on the solo tip

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Without spoliers....was it the typical "the good guys always win" type of film?

Also...was ultron bodying nikkas? I hate when they say these villains are a threat but they never show what makes them threatening (guardians of the galaxy and spiderman 2)
super hero movies where the good guy wins :mindblown:

if superman and batman arent dead at the end of batman v superman then :camby:

Ronan killed hundreds of Nova Corp when he crashed his ship into them, and correct me if I'm wrong but also killed everyone in the prison.

Fred.
he also smashed a nikkas head in

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ronan killed hundreds of Nova Corp when he crashed his ship into them, and correct me if I'm wrong but also killed everyone in the prison.

Fred.
Yeah but in the beginning we didn't see it.

They just kept saying he did it

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
When cats talk about "did anyone die?" I guess they mean a main character but the chances of that happening is virtually impossible for any series of movies. Even then cats said Malekith from "Thor: The Dark World" was a wack villain when he killed Thor's mom so I dunno. :manny:

Fred.
Like when thors mom died it raised the stakes lol.

But in movies...I hate when no one gets bodied and they make it a big deal.

In avengers 1 Phil got bodied and it was sad and shyt

Like in days of future past....we saw how crazy it would have been if the xmen didn't prevail :wow:

In the first xmen....we saw Kevin bacon merkin the fukk out if nikkas and then kill a mutant :wow:

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Without spoliers....was it the typical "the good guys always win" type of film?

Also...was ultron bodying nikkas? I hate when they say these villains are a threat but they never show what makes them threatening (guardians of the galaxy and spiderman 2)

Yes, it's definitely a "good guys always win" flick. Nope, Ultron really didn't throw hands at all, he is mostly talk.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
bootlegged the fukk out it, Conz don't care

now i don't have to see it with a sold out crowd, i can wait a few weeks.

liked it a lot btw. i already know what im gonna bytch about when i see it on the big screen though... still, it's pretty great, imo

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yes, it's definitely a "good guys always win" flick. Nope, Ultron really didn't throw hands at all, he is mostly talk.

Damn....did the villains at least body some innocent bystanders?

Imma still watch it....thanos mention?

Who killed it the most?

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Damn....did the villains at least body some innocent bystanders?

Imma still watch it....thanos mention?

Who killed it the most?

Virtually no body count...honestly the Marvel films are starting to get really gayish, fukking homoerotic superhero banter. Superpowers and dazzling agility and no fukkin', no kissing, coppin' feels nothing.

Just a lot of explosions and posing like this...
X1zVJ0w.jpg