Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Without spoliers....was it the typical "the good guys always win" type of film?

Also...was ultron bodying nikkas? I hate when they say these villains are a threat but they never show what makes them threatening (guardians of the galaxy and spiderman 2)

Definitely not a "good guys always win" film. I'll leave it at that. Definitely surprised towards the end.

Not really. If you're looking for a bunch of killing from the villain, won't be here. He has one scene where he goes off, but overall, he has really good dialogue. He's a classic Bond villain lol

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
can any pass the mustard on a version without the audio problerms during the nick fury scene

btw, shyt was awesome until that point for me, i cant beleive the stream did that at that moment. going crazy here, can anyone help out

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yep he did... :francis:

When cats talk about "did anyone die?" I guess they mean a main character but the chances of that happening is virtually impossible for any series of movies. Even then cats said Malekith from "Thor: The Dark World" was a wack villain when he killed Thor's mom so I dunno. :manny:

Fred.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely not a "good guys always win" film. I'll leave it at that. Definitely surprised towards the end.

Not really. If you're looking for a bunch of killing from the villain, won't be here. He has one scene where he goes off, but overall, he has really good dialogue. He's a classic Bond villain lol

Bond villain is the best way to describe Ultron, he had good lines but he never felt like a menace to me

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You dudes are wilding trying to watch bootlegs of this. It's a summer blockbuster....maybe the summer blockbuster of 2015, in terms of hype and anticipation....and you want to watch a blurry ass dub of it?

rustwtf_zps73c6555b.gif

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You dudes are wilding trying to watch bootlegs of this. It's a summer blockbuster....maybe the summer blockbuster of 2015, in terms of hype and anticipation....and you want to watch a blurry ass dub of it?

rustwtf_zps73c6555b.gif

Fred.

It's not blurry it's a good ass cam quality. good positioning, sound. lighting... the dude is on point... :mjcry: