Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@TheGodling

Just picked a football player I knew played for Feyenoord.

Yeah Ruffalo is the only reason the scene "works". I had forgotten how good Ruffalo is when I saw Foxcatcher. I wondered the same with the Quicksilver shot.

I'm kinda puzzled why Quicksilver died

1. He's a new character in these films and his death couldn't had many people emotional because we don't really know him outside of his 3 min monologue to Ultron on why he hates Tony Stark. His motivation is also a big part of Iron Man 1 that had been resolved imo - selling bombs and shyt.

2. They built a healing machine that had a giant deus ex machina sign on it - it would've been awful writing and maybe the doctor was dead but just felt strange.

Speaking of deus ex machina

Nick Fury pulling a helicarrier out of his ass just when they needed a way to get people to safety:beli:

Regarding your two points (or three really).

1. That's what I talked about before with Marvel and the not-so long term planning. Killing off Quicksilver might work for short term dramatic impact (like it did for Coulson, whose death itself was short term) but long term it's just dumb as hell to kill off a character like that. And alongside other characters in their movies, Marvel's not showing any signs of understanding that they're gonna need to make some actual long-term investments to make any of this work beyond The Infinity War.

2. I wasn't sure about whether the doctor survived either but the machine was mostly a deus ex machine for The Vision's creation. I'm sure if she survives they'll just use a "it's too dangerous, we destroyed it, blah blah" excuse.

And regarding Nick Fury and the Helicarrier, didn't one of the Helicarriers from TWS survive unscathed (or at least with minimum damage)? I can't remember but that's what I thought.

Is this worth watching in 3d brehs? :lupe:

Unless a movie is actually shot in 3D, it's never really worth it. It's that theaters here in the Netherlands don't even give you the choice anymore (it's pretty much all 3D unless you want to go to some old ruin of a movie theater) otherwise I'd be watching them all in 2D.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
id see it in 3d if every theater gave out those movie specific glasses. that's a future ebay item

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You definitely should not put me in a box, because you can't, because I'm willing to bet that I, by far, have the most expansive (broad) taste on this board. That's not a brag or a boast, it's just a simple statement to emphasize that I am a man of many, many interests, and there really is no extent to the things you might find me liking (or disliking).
gawdling talking that shyt now :banderas:

edit: where were you in the empire thread :sas1:

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So to prepare for this movie I've been watching the previous 10 and have come to this conclusion.

You can't look at these movies like one grand event. You have to look at them as glorified episodes of a cartoon or tv show. They are all connected to one another. If you look at the bigger picture and treat each movie as an episode it will be much more enjoyable. Going back and watching all of the previous movies makes me appreciate Marvels long term agenda.

Now if Infiniti Wars is a dud then hills at me. If Thanos shoots blanks then holla at me. Ultron wasn't going to win. You already know all of the main characters will be in future movies when they announced them shyts so why act surprised by the whole good guy wins shyt :mjpls:

I haven't seen the movie yet but as for one of the biggest spoiler complaints..

did u honestly believe quick silver and Scarlett witch would fit into the long term plans? :mjpls: how do you know fox only allowed them to be used a certain way for a certain amount of movies? I mean they couldn't even use their true origin story. They couldn't even be mutants.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
When they mentioned
Wakanda
I was like :ohhh: are they gonna make a trip to
Wakanda? I thought we were gonna see a preview of the highly advanced #blackexcellence city and perhaps even a two second glimpse of Black Panther :mjcry:

Was slightly disappointed that it didn't happen though :sadcam:

Ah well.. couple years

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BREHS
just saw this in Imax
:ohhh::shaq::wow::feedme::moshaq::blessed::patrice::whoo::whew::ohlawd::noah::lupe::salute::ahh::dead::dahell::damn::lawd::win::mindblown::banderas:

I won't spoil it for you though. Just waiting for some fakkitass DC stans to say it's mediocre

If it weren't for some annoying ass kid whose parents are sentient cumstains I would've enjoyed it even more:banderas:
Vision and Thanos!!!!!

it's a 7/10 for me, good watch but nowhere near the hype

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
nikkas really watching shytty cam rips of this:dahell:. Whats the point? Aint like ur watching for the gripping story:heh:.