Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
I just peeped this piff brehs, the critics have their opinion and I have mine. This was a dope flick. It has it flaws, but the good out weighs the bad.
Now I gotta secure my seat for a midnight showing to get that proper theater experience and to influence Marvel to keep this up.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't understand. If this one has more action than the first one and it's longer how the hell is the first one still better?

U see this is why I never watched agents of shield or agent carter. I think if you watch too much you become immune
the dialogue was much better in the first :troll: because thats what we came for, monologues from bruce banner :troll:

on some real shyt
its cool and all that
but its not all that
its a decent action flik
and Im all about the Marvel shyt
this isnt the BX i know, your women must got you scressed :wow:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
It's straight. Nice action flick. Definitely will check it out in a few weeks at a nice spot. Hate to be that guy but damn that nikka was moving too much.

I've been sick of Tony Stark since Iron Man 2. If they kill him in Civil War, I might fukk around and do this.

Also, Ultron was a beast. Had some good villainy one-liners.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just seen the first like 3 minutes... it was so good... :mjcry: but i had to turn it off, the cam screener was ok.. but if it was a blu-ray rip from the factory. I'd stay home and save my money but i gotta stay strong it's just 5 days until i see this piff on the big screen...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shyt was dope!!.......critics can eat a bag
of dikks.

wat6rr.jpg

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
:trash: ...hot steamy gay fanboy pandering. That shyt was TRASH!

:pachaha:...that plot was amateur, dialog was amateur.

:dead:...@Falcon

:damn:...@ the flagrant mutilation of Ulysses Klaw in such a way that RUINS chances of ever being in an Avengers film.

:mindblown:@ Antman not being involved in the creation of Ultron, or a cameo in the film.

:camby:x100 @ this whole film...

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Going to pass on the stream. This movie deserves a theater experience. Especially since I have a free AMC ticket. (Gotta pay the surcharge for imac tho).

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's straight. Nice action flick. Definitely will check it out in a few weeks at a nice spot. Hate to be that guy but damn that nikka was moving too much.

I've been sick of Tony Stark since Iron Man 2. If they kill him in Civil War, I might fukk around and do this.

Also, Ultron was a beast. Had some good villainy one-liners.

Without spoliers....was it the typical "the good guys always win" type of film?

Also...was ultron bodying nikkas? I hate when they say these villains are a threat but they never show what makes them threatening (guardians of the galaxy and spiderman 2)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Also...was ultron bodying nikkas? I hate when they say these villains are a threat but they never show what makes them threatening (guardians of the galaxy and spiderman 2)
Ronan almost bodied a planet

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Ronan almost bodied a planet

Ronan killed hundreds of Nova Corp when he crashed his ship into them, and correct me if I'm wrong but also killed everyone in the prison.

Fred.