Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
If you have the ability to stream it to a TV yes you should it check it out....
qbrGunm.gif

:mjcry:so confused, brehs dap this post if I should watch.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
id wait a few days, there will either be a better bootleg from overseas before the US release date, or if you can't make opening weekend, an even better one after that.

i have zero desire to sit in a packed theater so i may bootleg eventually b/c it'll probably be packed for a while

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
on 1Channel....go to Movies....it's in Featured....I'm so glad I can stream this to my chromecast....my kids were going crazy...

I'm just starting to figure out Kodi. I was trying to find a good channel on there for the NBA playoffs since I'm still in Europe, but I got nothing. I ended up find some shyt on reddit instead.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I'm just starting to figure out Kodi. I was trying to find a good channel on there for the NBA playoffs since I'm still in Europe, but I got nothing. I ended up find some shyt on reddit instead.
Check out Phoenix they have a sports section now and Sports devil/digiteli sports....I think digiteli sports is the new repository...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Check out Phoenix they have a sports section now and Sports devil/digiteli sports....I think digiteli sports is the new repository...

Phoenix had nothing in HD from what I saw. Just installed Sportsdevil, but no hd streams. The Reddit stream is good though. Thanks.