Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

OwenReese

COSMIC FORCE
Supporter
Daps
Got about halfway through when the bootleg audio went bad. Ultron's voice sucked hard. Scene with Black Widow saying
how she was sterile and wanted to run away with Bruce
was good. Also the
gay love scene between iron man and thor was distasteful and forced
. Will have to wait until a better bootleg emerges.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@TheGodling review was the most fan boyish dikk riding shyt ive read in a while here though. Shedding tears in the theatre like YEAH MARVEL! SAVE THAT OLD LADY!! YOU SHOW DC!!! (while ignoring that zod and his crew would destroy the avengers and avengers are fighting jobbers again)

:lolbron:

Now I'm not going to defend Marvel here because there are a lot of issues with the movie (which I want to emphasize are 'issues', not 'problems'), but it's funny to me how people are already making their mind up by selectively picking through reviews and opinions online when the general word of mouth (both critics and audiences alike) is still positive.

:sas2:

:wow: gawdling you gonna let him shyt on your credibility breh :wow:

I'm not worried about my 'credibility' being harmed by a guy who has made more anger fueled threads shytting on Marvel Studios than I have posts on the gawdling altogether. :gawdling:

I don't want to spoil so I won't say much more but yeah that movie could take place right after Avengers 1 and have IM3, Thor 2 and CA:TWS after it and no one would blink any eye.

Breh, the movie very clearly takes place after TWS. Like that's where the whole plot starts. And the reason they're not addressing what's going on in Asgard (although you could say they're teasing it) is because Thor's been on earth trying to find Loki's Scepter alongside the Avengers. Which is specifically stated near the start of the movie. The only movie's events they don't mention or really carry over from is IM3, which is something I felt should've at least been addressed (this is what they invented throwaway lines for, Whedon, so you can gently shove aside the parts of the plot that cost too much time to implement properly into the movie but at least remind us you haven't forgot about it, like the throwaway lines you use in both movies to explain why Jane Foster isn't in the movie).

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Breh, the movie very clearly takes place after TWS. Like that's where the whole plot starts. And the reason they're not addressing what's going on in Asgard (although you could say they're teasing it) is because Thor's been on earth trying to find Loki's Scepter alongside the Avengers. Which is specifically stated near the start of the movie. The only movie's events they don't mention or really carry over from is IM3, which is something I felt should've at least been addressed (this is what they invented throwaway lines for, Whedon, so you can gently shove aside the parts of the plot that cost too much time to implement properly into the movie but at least remind us you haven't forgot about it, like the throwaway lines you use in both movies to explain why Jane Foster isn't in the movie).

Yeah I'm exaggerating but I'm not talking in terms of events, they show that clearly but I think they dropped all character development that happened in those movies.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah I'm exaggerating but I'm not talking in terms of events, they show that clearly but I think they dropped all character development that happened in those movies.

That's more the problem of them putting all these movies into production at the same time. Whedon was already writing this shyt while they were still in early production of the other phase 2 movies, and it should come as no surprise that the movie that went through the most changes during production (IM3, which was constantly rewritten) is the one that barely leads into this, despite it being the first phase 2 movie released.

But this is why it's funny to me that people are accusing DC/WB for rushing their cinematic universe. I mean, they are, but Marvel's planning really isn't that tight either (like the fact they did nothing with Tony talking to Thunderbolt Ross at the end of TIH to deal with the Hulk, or Loki being in Selvig's mind at the end of Thor not carrying over to the first Avengers movie, or the mid-credits scene of this Avengers movie feeling like it should've been part of GotG instead). Plus they keep short term killing off established comic book characters for dramatic impact with no regard for long term expansion of the universe.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Now I'm not going to defend Marvel here because there are a lot of issues with the movie (which I want to emphasize are 'issues', not 'problems'), but it's funny to me how people are already making their mind up by selectively picking through reviews and opinions online when the general word of mouth (both critics and audiences alike) is still positive.

:sas2:

I'm not worried about my 'credibility' being harmed by a guy who has made more anger fueled threads shytting on Marvel Studios than I have posts on the gawdling altogether. :gawdling:

The army/legion of suits and how they work is what carries over from Iron Man 3. Plus Tony Stark's
paranoia and fear of the Aliens coming back is continued which was why he was working on Ultron in the first place

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
Just got back from imax 3d. Me and the wife both had a good time. Might not be as good as the first but it's a worthy follow up.

Liked spader a lot. Ultron might be their best villain yet.

Liked the nods to black panther.

Tony not acknowledging he was hanging up the suit was lame but I honestly didn't even remember that.

Thought falcon deserved some burn in the air at the end with Tony and war machine

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Im bout to get on some 1989, squint ya eyes, bootleg watchin on my tablet fukkery RIGHT damn now! :obama:
Ima still go check it in theaters of course
gotta go see it on the big screen smoked out
and then take my lil Iron Lad

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultron:wow:
Vision:wow:

Iron Man and Hulk fight Scene:wow:

The rest of the fight scenes:myman: