Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
So the reviews seem to confirm what i thought by watching the trailers which is this movie doesn't really connect to any of the past movies or plant seeds for any of the future movies which is fine I guess. For those who have seen it, do we get any info on Cap's search for Bucky or Fury's status with SHIELD or any info on SHIELD at all? What about why Tony destroying all the existing Marks in IM3? We already heard about Wakanda in Cap 1 so seeing Klaw doesn't really add to that. What about THOR and his status with Jane and Odin?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So the reviews seem to confirm what i thought by watching the trailers which is this movie doesn't really connect to any of the past movies or plant seeds for any of the future movies which is fine I guess. For those who have seen it, do we get any info on Cap's search for Bucky or Fury's status with SHIELD or any info on SHIELD at all? What about why Tony destroying all the existing Marks in IM3? We already heard about Wakanda in Cap 1 so seeing Klaw doesn't really add to that. What about THOR and his status with Jane and Odin?

Cap and Falcon talk about the on-going investigation into Bucky, Fury and SHIELD's status are addressed. No mention of Extremis or any other IM3 events but War Machine talks about missions he does for the government. Thor and Tony talk about Jane and Pepper (neither are in the movie), and Thor reaches out to Selvig to investigate upon suspicions he gets in the story.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I read a review that said it's basically one big advertisement for Civil War/Infinity Wars

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Cap and Falcon talk about the on-going investigation into Bucky, Fury and SHIELD's status are addressed. No mention of Extremis or any other IM3 events but War Machine talks about missions he does for the government. Thor and Tony talk about Jane and Pepper (neither are in the movie), and Thor reaches out to Selvig to investigate upon suspicions he gets in the story.
what do you rank this movie, ex machina, and chappie on the IMDB scale?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
what do you rank this movie, ex machina, and chappie on the IMDB scale?

Chappie's a 6, Ex Machina's currently at a 7 but might make it to an 8 and Avengers is at a 9 but it might fall back to an 8. I tend to rate movies as soon as I've seen them so I don't forget to but I'd prefer to give them some time, hence why the two movies I just saw this week have in no way final ratings.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Chappie's a 6, Ex Machina's currently at a 7 but might make it to an 8 and Avengers is at a 9 but it might fall back to an 8. I tend to rate movies as soon as I've seen them so I don't forget to but I'd prefer to give them some time, hence why the two movies I just saw this week have in no way final ratings.
I have ex machina as an 8 :smugdraper:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
what's your opinion on ex machina if you seen it breh it looks really interesting from the commercials

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I give it a solid 8/10.

Pretty good. Winter Solider is still my favorite Marvel Studios Film. I have this a little lower than Avengers 1, but still a good movie.

Spoiler Free shyt
- Cap did work
- Hulks facial animations are incredible in this one
- Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch WEREN'T corny.
- The nod to a certain country was pretty good
- can't tell exactly where in the timeline this one related to IM3
- ScarJo is one bad white girl :banderas:
- Thor had the one liners in this one....outdid Stark.