Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I think we're gonna be swerved as far as RDJ being doom...:francis: i can't articulate it right now but i feel as if they are hiding something big like he's not gonna be doom, but a variant...and the real doom will step forward...
I would have believed that if he wasn't touted as Doom in Avengers doomsday. It would’ve been different if he was presented as Doom for another movie. Kind of like John Krasinski in universe of madness.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Not suprised the russo bros and RDJ are back. They haven't really done anything worth speaking off in the last 5 years since endgame stopped aside from Oppenheimer and RDJ was not even the lead in that.

They creatively bankrupt over there at the MCU....the 2020's been bad for em and this move makes no sense. And they gonna split this up in 2 movies too :scust:

Tell sony to hurry up with that 3rd spider verse movie....f this
I thought RDJ would get addicted to the idea of a post MCU career making Oscar buzz movies. I will never begrudge anybody cashing a check, but he's essentially tied himself to the MCU now.

Edit:

Since they bushed all things concerning The Eternals, Kit Harrington is an easy cast choice for Doom too. I don't think he could pull it off tho.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Cruise will shoot Mission Impossible 15 before he signs up for a Marvel franchise. He’s used to running the show

giphy.gif

:ohhh:

:francis:Fury literally got scratched by a cat, exposed for not accomplishing shyt, and is now saying black girl magic.

Don't forget that he was married to a shape shifting, alien, Skrull, tranny, who transformed into a black woman for him for many years unbeknownst to us until Secret Invasion. That was some "black girl magic" alright. :skip:

DkJWfz.gif

1722151208489.png

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I thought RDJ would get addicted to the idea of a post MCU career making Oscar buzz movies. I will never begrudge anybody cashing a check, but he's essentially tied himself to the MCU now.

Edit:

Since they bushed all things concerning The Eternals, Kit Harrington is an easy cast choice for Doom too. I don't think he could pull it off tho.

A decent amount of people could pull off doom.going back to rdj just looks lazy asf atm

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
another thing is its clear Marvel had no contingency when Majors got caught in 4k. Instead of delaying their movies, they had to fall back on nostalgia. Its clear that Disney couldn't afford to push these back and go back to the drawing board, with Avatar delayed and Star Wars MIA. They had to renew those Disney sequels and bring RDJ back online. its really alot of cause and effect here.

Majors fukked up man.. i would've stopped fukking women period and just focused on my craft after Marvel sent me the envelope. he really thought he could do it all. :francis:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I’m also wondering if Kang is really done Perhaps he could after secret wars…Wishful thinking lol.

But either way, I am excited to see RDJ play another iconic character. Him I’m not worried about. I really don’t think he would jump into this if the story wasn’t intriguing

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
another thing is its clear Marvel had no contingency when Majors got caught in 4k. Instead of delaying their movies, they had to fall back on nostalgia. Its clear that Disney couldn't afford to push these back and go back to the drawing board, with Avatar delayed and Star Wars MIA. They had to renew those Disney sequels and bring RDJ back online. its really alot of cause and effect here.

Majors fukked up man.. i would've stopped fukking women period and just focused on my craft after Marvel sent me the envelope. he really thought he could do it all. :francis:

I’m really going to need Feige to explain why he did such a drastic pivot. This move is very risky.