Ava Duvernay wrote an interracial love movie "Origin", we supporting our sista?

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, this movie is supposed to be based off the book Caste by Isabella Wilkerson. The Pulitzer Prize winning author of the masterpiece book The Warmth of Other Suns. Caste literally goes into detail about the development of the black CASTE system in the US. How the fukk did she manage to write a white love story into this?

I’m glad I never watched this bullshyt and I’ll never watch anything she makes ever again. This is sickening.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup:This can't be...

Forget the interracial love story my thing is using Treyvon Martin as a sort of ghost messenger :what: .

AYAMpvX.png

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Saw someone cast as Trayvon Martin in the movie..

:huhldup:This can't be...

Oh man I hope they really not still trying to use this young man’s corpse to trampoline their careers. Let him rest :why:

Heard her talking about this on The Breakfast Club. Still tryna figure out how it track wit Trayvon Martin & shyt. She said she paid for it outta her own pocket tho & won't see any profit and just want people to see it off the principle or something.

Forget the interracial love story my thing is using Treyvon Martin as a sort of ghost messenger :what: .

She did what?! Bruh you joking right? :picard:

Looked at the IMDB credits and this actually isn't cap

giphy.webp