Australian plays Madden and finds it fun, makes NFL roster 1 year later.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
How is that fact that football can utilize a plethora of skillsets a reason to act as tho they don't have athletes? It just shows they have a variety of athletes. If you come from a soccer background, a rugby background, a baseball background or a basketball background, there is a way for you to be utilized on a football field.

If you came from bball that means you must be tall, have good hands, and leaping ability. That shows you have the tools to be a TE or Wr.

If you come from soccer that means you have a big leg and could be a kicker or punter. Maybe even a skill position if you have the speed.

If you come from baseball you might have a big arm. Might be a good qb.

If you come from rugby you could be a good returner or RB cause of the similarities in the open field.

Football has a little something for every type of athlete

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Former Football player tries his hand at boxing..........
111111.gif
what about ufc :mjpls:
Boxing maybe too structured.....

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You'd be wrong with that assumption, the US is the only country that plays Handegg. 1.1 million people play Football in HS in the US, Ice hockey is played by 1.6 million people around the world. I won't even post the basketball and soccer numbers :dead:
You'd be wrong with that assumption, the US is the only country that plays Handegg. 1.1 million people play Football in HS in the US, Ice hockey is played by 1.6 million people around the world. I won't even post the basketball and soccer numbers :dead:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that lifetime of rugby training, and playing professionally at the highest level probably has nothing to do with it :stopitslime:

If anything, if he's unable to play a significant role in this league by year 3, it's just a testament to how difficult it is to succeed in the NFL. He was supposedly one of the best rugby players in the world, he's a borderline roster cut in the NFL at this point
He actually turned down the biggest rugby contract in the history of the league... He was the biggest name in the sport.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fact is we've seen countless failed basketball players dominate the NFL and become stars, sometimes without ever having even played football prior to making an NFL roster, but you can't name one, not one, failed football player who did anything of note in the NBA, or even made a roster for that matter. :yeshrug:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You'd be wrong with that assumption, the US is the only country that plays Handegg.

1.1 million people play Football in HS in the US, Ice hockey is played by 1.6 million people around the world.

I won't even post the basketball and soccer numbers :dead:
That's only HS football players in America tho. Canada has HS football as well tho. Regardless they both are expensive sports to play. That plays a huge factor in the participation numbers

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You NFL stans crack me up

*girl walks in front of the tv, gettin her model on in some lingeré*

Dude: "bytch, get out the way!:damn: Im tryna watch the combine!!!"

(Later during the season, his girl let's him have his Sundays all to himself to watch football, while she fukks his friend who is a casual football fan)

You gotta multitask lol

Deadass one time I fukked one of my old shorty while watching a game. Had her on the edge of the bed in missionary while I stood up stroking with my head turned toward the TV every so often. She'd got heated she caught me celebrating a TD and I had to turn her nosy ass around and hit it from the back.

Wasn't even my team either. It was a bengals game but I had AJ green on my fantasy team.

Thank you based goodell
Thank+you+based+god+tybg_52058d_4613461.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Fact is we've seen countless failed basketball players dominate the NFL and become stars, sometimes without ever having even played football prior to making an NFL roster, but you can't name one, not one, failed football player who did anything of note in the NBA, or even made a roster for that matter. :yeshrug:
Not to LoL @ at the countless number of mobile black qb's in college, who switch to a polar opposite position like db or wr just to a make team in the NFL...