Australian plays Madden and finds it fun, makes NFL roster 1 year later.

FSP

Banned
Daps
i'm here thinking some random kangaroo picked up the controller and the rest was history
fukk no. Hayne is one of if not the best rugby league players in the world. Mvp, player of the year, he won all that shyt while he was super young. World class athlete for sure.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
he'd be TE or WR, where he'd make Tony Gonzo ( i wonder what sport that HOF player also played :sas2:) look like a practice squad fringe player

meanwhile one of the best players in the NFL in tom brady wouldnt be good at any basketball position. in this game he was probably deferring to a :flabbynsick: jordan all day

I was listening to ESPN radio one day and they interviewed some golfer who was on the other team and he said Brady was shooting the lights out. At 6'5", he could be a Kyle Korver-lite type 2 off the bench:ehh:

Taco

All Star
Daps
The insecurity of soccer fans is very strange. Just bizarre.
I don't understand why, it's the most popular sport in the world by a long shot. There's really no debate.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:usure:
You ever heard of a QB by the name of Charlie Ward?

Went UNDRAFTED in the NFL so decided to try the NBA and and was drafted in the first round and had a pretty solid career with the NY KNICKS .

:camby:

Charlie Ward played 4 years of college basketball, he was a fukking Heisman winner in football and a backup level PG in the NBA.

Jimmy Graham didn't even play football until college, 1 damn season and look where he's at now. You can't win this argument....Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates and Jimmy Graham are all failed basketball players turned star football players.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I was listening to ESPN radio one day and they interviewed some golfer who was on the other team and he said Brady was shooting the lights out. At 6'5", he could be a Kyle Korver-lite type 2 off the bench:ehh:
Randy Moss could have also made the league.
:camby:

Charlie Ward played 4 years of college basketball, he was a fukking Heisman winner in football and a backup level PG in the NBA.

Jimmy Graham didn't even play football until college, 1 damn season and look where he's at now. You can't win this argument....Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates and Jimmy Graham are all failed basketball players turned star football players.
That's a stupid argument

They didn't have the NBA skill set

Very few people do. An nfl squad is 3x the size of an nba squad

David Robinson didn't pick up Basketball until his senior year in high school, and went in after being in the military.

He had the skill set

What is your argument here?

FSP

Banned
Daps
:dead:

Randy Moss was a 6'5" POWER FORWARD, he picked football because the door slammed shut on him in basketball.
That's not why he picked football. He liked football more.