Australian plays Madden and finds it fun, makes NFL roster 1 year later.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
James Harrison was undrafted, right?

Basketball being universally loved in all corners of the globe cements my love for it, if it were only played in one place and liked in one place I'd wonder why that was :jbhmm:

NASCAR is a local sport as well :yeshrug:
What does James Harrison being unstaffed have to do with the cfl or arena football?

I know why other countries don't play football tho. Cause it's a very expensive sports and it's also a dangerous. It's no secret. Why should that affect my enjoyment of the sport?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What does James Harrison being unstaffed have to do with the cfl or arena football?

I know why other countries don't play football tho. Cause it's a very expensive sports and it's also a dangerous. It's no secret. Why should that affect my enjoyment of the sport?

If someone like Harrison could slip through the cracks and go undrafted, then obviously there are people in the CFL & Arena league that could be great athletes.

Hockey is very expensive too, played in poor ass Eastern European countries :yeshrug:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Because it lends itself so well to gambling :yeshrug:

There's also a reason no place on the planet outside of the US fukks with it, meanwhile Hockey, Baseball & Basketball all have footholds outside the US.

What's your argument here? Rugby players are better athletes? I don't get what you're getting at. People can't gamble on rugby?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
4th quarter of th preseason.

Former Football player tries his hand at boxing..........
111111.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
We ain't seeing a failed NFL player make it to the NBA at all in any capacity, meanwhile dudes like Westbrook and Bledsoe could probably be receivers, damn near every athletic undersized PF in the league would become a HOF TE :russ:

There's more money in Rugby than there is in the CFL or Arena league, if it were as simple as being a great athlete they should transition :mjpls:

Nah, the real Football, Basketball and boxing are the goat, I don't recognize local sports for GOAT status, if it's not played globally I ain't trying to hear it.
Lebron in the NFL :banderas:

Tom Brady in the NBA :mjlol:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
:wtf:

You said there's a reason the NFL is a billion dollar business, and I said there's also a reason the rest of the world doesn't give a shyt about it.

So why is the best rugby player trying to play?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Wtf does this have to do with anything lol

NFL players are often called the best athletes in the world, yet they don't seem to do too well outside their sports, you dismissing the Australian Mr. Hayne even though he never played football and is now an NFL pro.

The gif is to get your heart rate up and highlights the "best athletes" in the world failing in other athletic avenues :blessed:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If someone like Harrison could slip through the cracks and go undrafted, then obviously there are people in the CFL & Arena league that could be great athletes.

Hockey is very expensive too, played in poor ass Eastern European countries :yeshrug:
They're are players who slip thru the cracks in every sport tho. Overall the talent pool in the cfl and arena football is low.

I'm pretty sure hockey is played by even less amount of people then football:yeshrug:. And it's also a cultural thing

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
They're are players who slip thru the cracks in every sport tho. Overall the talent pool in the cfl and arena football is low.

I'm pretty sure hockey is played by even less amount of people then football:yeshrug:. And it's also a cultural thing

You'd be wrong with that assumption, the US is the only country that plays Handegg.

1.1 million people play Football in HS in the US, Ice hockey is played by 1.6 million people around the world.

I won't even post the basketball and soccer numbers :dead: