AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
White supremacy is an alliance of people..an affiliation with an agenda that Charles Manson did nothing to further. You just want to believe random babble for whatever reason. People can say anything. What were their actions?
What random babble? I'm not saying dude was this or that. I'm saying your logic is shyt.

White supremacists have killed white people. It does not disqualify a racist agenda. :yeshrug:

Daps
Some ppl would rather defend the suspect in their attempts to dispell a possible "hate crime" motive, than condemn the suspect and wait for confirmation on whether or not he was intentionally targeting POC.

Comparing gang violence in Chicago to terrorism

:skip:

Where are all the middle class black men killing people outside of domestic violence and ACTUAL mental illness?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Comparing gang violence in Chicago to terrorism

:skip:

Where are all the middle class black men killing people outside of domestic violence and ACTUAL mental illness?
Gang violence is totally different, both sides understand violence.

When u start to attack innocent people is when everything changes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Some ppl would rather defend the suspect in their attempts to dispell a possible "hate crime" motive, than condemn the suspect and wait for confirmation on whether or not he was intentionally targeting POC.

the real problem is that the white people who got hit, were due to TRIP WIRES...the black people were actually targeted!

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A white guy, I must say I'm utterly shocked. At least he blew himself up, you know they would've brought him in alive had he not. Rest In Piss :pacspit:

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
Austin Bomber Mark Conditt Railed on Homosexuality, Abortion

Austin bomber Mark Conditt blogged that homosexuality is not natural and therefore gay marriage should be illegal.

It appears Conditt was a student in an online American government class in 2012 at Austin Community College, where he submitted several blogs in which he gave his opinions on a variety of issues.

As for gay marriage, Conditt wrote, "Homosexuality is not natural. Just look at the male and female bodies ... It would be like trying to fit two screws together and to nuts together and then say, 'see, it's natural for them to go together.'"

In addition to attacking homosexuality, he railed on the government providing women with free abortions, saying, "If you can't provide for a child, then don't have sex."

Conditt also talked about doing away with the sex offender registry, commenting "You have to really hate the guy to make him suffer for the rest of his life, even when his prison time is up."

He also blogged in support of the death penalty, saying, "Living criminals harm and murder again -- executed ones do not."

hmmm....

:sitdown:

Last edited:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
White terrorists shooting schools, churches and concerts, blowing up residential homes,

Yet the fbi thinks the bigger threat is #blackidentityextremists who are protesting for their basic human rights and justice served,

White man wants to uphold the constitution and keep our 2nd amendment intact, “the right to bear arms”

Yet when it comes to black people excercising the first amendment right they call them Unamerican, and dont give a shyt about upholding the constitution.

We live in a white suoremacist country

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
How did this homeschooled stupid motherfukker learn how to make trip bombs? :jbhmm:

Naw brehs, he is not a lone wolf, let me repeat he is not a lone wolf.

He definitely go outside help.

I was at the bbc.com website yesterday, they were all like this could be an engineering student. :mjlol:

ATF, FBI and Austin PD are like "we got him, case closed am I right black people?" :skip: