AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
How did this homeschooled stupid motherfukker learn how to make trip bombs? :jbhmm:

Naw brehs, he is not a lone wolf, let me repeat he is not a lone wolf.

He definitely go outside help.

I was at the bbc.com website yesterday, they were all like this could be an engineering student. :mjlol:

ATF, FBI and Austin PD are like "we got him, case closed am I right black people?" :skip:
Not trying to get on any list but there are books you can buy that tell you how to make bombs and given that everything is on the internet, you can look that up too

Stay away from me feds :dame:

• Dap
Reactions: 85

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
said his comments in video he sounded troubled and planned to do this in the future as well, no indication in video why he targeted those people

Daps

Like clockwork. By the biggest papers too. :wow:

I mean, they already tricked people into having empathy for white drug addicts, so now let's care about white terrorists, because when anyone else does bad things, we don't know how to raise our kids, but when they do bad things, there has to be some reasonable logic, and usually he's just misunderstood and depressed. And let's continue to not racially profile white men. This is why they are the way they are. There are no real comsequences. We get upset about racism, and our reaction of kneeling, or marching, or simply calling them racist TERRIBLE.

They get depressed, kill innocent people: We need ro have empathy, and there's no reason to have a general suspicion of white people. Most of these men are killing other white people, yet they don't even admit a white on white violence problem!

fukk outta here with that bullshyt
:pacspit:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Right on time with the changed definitions and narratives:stopitslime:
Never forget the head of the FBI, James Comey, said Dylan Roof wasnt a terrorist, even though Roof said he wanted to start a race war. These people dont consider White supremacist violence "terror", theyve completely racialized the term.